User Tag List

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    Cheese & ham with pickle.
    Nice! I went with a burrito whilst watching it.

Great watch and nice insight into a machine I knew zero about, well apart from Metal Gear. Good to see a varied selection of game genres and the they looked a lot better than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    Great video Yak, as always.

If the MSX-2 were a football team, the opposition fans would be totally within their right to sing “Sh*t Master System, you’re just a sh*t Master System.

That Konami shooter looked great though - hard to imagine it’s the same hardware as all those NES/Master System ports with flick-screen scrolling. And of course Metal Gear 2 is ace which I didn’t see in the vid?
    Sadly there were many great games I wanted to feature but had issues with getting many of the disc based games to run. Nit sure why as they used to work just fine when I last used my MSX2 5 months back.

Quote Originally Posted by dyer60 View Post
    Nice! I went with a burrito whilst watching it.

Great watch and nice insight into a machine I knew zero about, well apart from Metal Gear. Good to see a varied selection of game genres and the they looked a lot better than I expected.
    The basic MSX does look dated but tge MSX2 which I covered is pretty impressive. It's kind of above a master system but below a PC Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Sadly there were many great games I wanted to feature but had issues with getting many of the disc based games to run.
    I'm glad you showed off Space Manbow, which is a great shoot 'em up that hasn't been mentioned much over the years. I wish I could find a poster of the cover art.

Is it really going to kill my up-scan converter? Does it only show 3/4 of the image? Let's find out.

Here one I bought months ago. It's the Retro Mini. It claims to be a perfect GBA player but is it and what else can it do?

This week I received a free third party Xbox One controller. Is it actually any good though? You know me. I'm not going to say it's worth buying if it's not.
    Watch on to find out.

Probably the smallest Famicom system I've featured on the channel and surprisingly one that's pretty good.

The very first of what will be a monthly prize give-a-way for my Patreon supporters took place live last night. Check it out to see who won this month's prize.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 29-06-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Now here is a very odd one. A console that claims to be 16bit and touch screen. Is it really? Let's take a look.