No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full review of a system that actually lets you play in 4:3!

Comment

tuttles

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        tuttles
        Well spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          tuttles
          Van is the Man!
          #Respect

Comment

Expectations need to be realistic with this one as it is cheap. But how is it? Well, ask yourself this. How much would you pay for a very good new GameBoy? How about adding GBC to that and maybe some Mega Drive, Neo Geo Pocket and a little arcade action? Think of it that way and the current price doesn't seem that bad.

Comment

It's only been some negative info that's held me off the Powkiddy X15, it just doesn't seem quite there enough for DC on the go. They're getting close though

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                It's only been some negative info that's held me off the Powkiddy X15, it just doesn't seem quite there enough for DC on the go. They're getting close though
                If the system had more ram I reckon it could do Dreamcast quite well.

Comment

Can the Pandora Box be modded by the average Joe?

Comment

Let's check out the stock VS custom firmware side by side.

Comment

In this hardware review we are going to take a look at reasonably priced tablet and see if it is capable of running some of the higher end emulation such as Dreamcast, N64 and even Sega Saturn. How does it cope?

Comment

Have you got your mitts on an RG350M yet? Looks to me like the best emulation device to come out of China. I’m definitely keen as the OLED pixels are beginning to die in my GP2X Wiz but I can’t bring myself to replace it as it was a gift from my better half, what, 12 or so years ago?

Comment

I covered the RG-350 a few months ago. Have they made another?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            I covered the RG-350 a few months ago. Have they made another?
                            Yeah, but only minor changes. The control setup looks much nicer now and the casing is made of aluminium. They also upped the resolution of the display to 640 x 480 but I fail to see how that will benefit retro games, maybe just make the menus look nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                              Yeah, but only minor changes. The control setup looks much nicer now and the casing is made of aluminium. They also upped the resolution of the display to 640 x 480 but I fail to see how that will benefit retro games, maybe just make the menus look nicer.
                              The aluminium case sounds nice. I'll see if I can get one. Thanks for the info.

Comment

An update to life in Japan. This time my actual commute home. It's quite different than before the lockdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X