Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timberland Footwear & GOW Guide

Hey folks,

been doing a bit of clearing out and i have decided to get rid of a pair of Timberland shoes. They have not been worn outside, as the soles are still in decent nick, but they have been worn in the shop that they were brought from, so a bit of dust on them. But thats nothing to be concerned about.

I think they are about 3 years old and a style which is not available in the shops anymore. Initially cost 75 pounds when brought, but seeing as they will not be used they are for sale for 30 pounds incl P&P (which includes Recorded delivery) They weigh a fair bit actually.

Size 8.5 US (which is about an 8 uk)
    Mens
    Colour Navy Blue

(please note that the material of the shoes are Nu-buck leather which has a kind of suede type of texture, and in the pics, it looks like the shoes are dirty, but they are not, the shoes are in very good condition, brought and never used outside).

Also for sale is a God of War Brady guide (sealed) initially brought off the forum, but never used. In great condition and full of beautiful art work and include a nice poster, amongst other things. Looking for 8 pounds delivered (will be sent 1st class but recorded will be a lil extra). From what i remember, when i brought it from a member here, it cost 6 pounds in postage.

Any Q's let me know! If yah want better quality pics let me know yah addy and i shall email them to you.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files

more pics of the tims.........

Attached Files

Comment

God of War guide...........

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X