Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GBA Micro. Retro Picks on the move...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like KoF Ex 2 (the first is sh*te). Also, not strictly retro but a great game anyway: Hajime no Ippo - The Fighting.

To add fuel to the best handheld debate, my vote goes to the GP2X F-200. Not perfect in design, but Mega-CD games on the move says it all.

Comment

I would recommend any of the bitGenerations games, Dialhex and Dotstream I particularly enjoyed (I haven't tried out 3/7 of them yet...), Rhythm Tengoku is fantastic as well and Astro Boy (there is a Re:Play Appreciate of this at the moment).

Comment

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
        My most played portable game ever. (Or at least closely tied with Pokemon Blue..)

Comment

Has someone already recommended the two Klonoa platformers? If not - a criminal oversight. really, really brilliant little games.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaain View Post
            Has someone already recommended the two Klonoa platformers? If not - a criminal oversight. really, really brilliant little games.
            Me! Me! I did

Comment

Originally posted by Julio III View Post
              I would recommend any of the bitGenerations games, Dialhex
              I managed to get this from play-asia yesterday for the princly sum of ?3.95. Might be worth checking if they have any other GBA bargains in their sale.

Comment

best of the bit generations games are orbital and dotstream, easily. i was quite dissappointed with the rest since those two are astonishingly beautiful games. i think there are also a few of the famicom minis going cheap on play-asia, and they lay the smack down on the NES classic versions, just presentation wise.

Comment

I thought I would throw my piece in about the bitGenerations recommendations - DigiDrive is my favourite puzzler of all time. It's THAT good. It's absolutely sensational once you've learnt what the hell is going on. Check out some of the videos on youtube, it's got quite a cult following!

Comment

Working...
                  X