Dreamcast Save Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast Save Files

I notice there are websites around which have save files for the dreamcast, which you could get by going online with your dreamcast and downloading onto your VMU. Is there any way to get these without taking the dreamcast online?

Interesting gadget, but I'm only really wanting to get a save with all the marvel vs capcom 2 characters unlocked, because as far as I know you can't do it on the jap version unless you have access to the jap arcade machine!

Comment

I use Dream Explorer http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmutool/r...?lg=en&menu=on
      It's full of saves and other tools for the vmu, like enabling an extra 44 blocks, unlocking locked saves etc.
      Last edited by Phar; 08-04-2008, 12:24.

Comment

If it's specifically for MvC2 then another option is to get hold of the Capcom Fan Disc which was originally given away with Capcom vs SNK 2. It works directly with your Dreamcast and contains VMU save files with unlock data for most Japanese DC Capcom fighting games (including MvC2).

Comment

Originally posted by Abhisara View Post
          If it's specifically for MvC2 then another option is to get hold of the Capcom Fan Disc which was originally given away with Capcom vs SNK 2. It works directly with your Dreamcast and contains VMU save files with unlock data for most Japanese DC Capcom fighting games (including MvC2).
          Cool. Never seen this. An e-bay job then?

Comment

Or try a wanted thread here, im sure someone must have the save your after and would sort you out if you sent the your vmu, if fact im sure i remember someone doing just that with MvC2.

Comment

I've got the Capcom Fan disk as well with that save on, can be a bit pricey though ?15-?20, before I owned that I just burned the disc I posted above as it's got that save on it as well for mvsc2.

Comment

You can erm.... download the save files on your pc and burn it to a cd....

Comment

Cool. Thanks for everybodys help and advise. This forum always delivers

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                    You can erm.... download the save files on your pc and burn it to a cd....
                    Can anyone direct me to an explanation on how to do this (if it involves more than downloading the file and burning to disc, then straight into the DC), and where the save files are at please?

Comment

I think you can't (but you'll definitely need BootDreams then because you'll need to have at least a GUI.)
                      Just get it from the link mentioned a couple of posts back or grab this (same version).
                      Even better is to get it from here and give these guys a big thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X