Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, wednesday onwards seems to be the most realistic time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_1
      Has anyone received their's from DVDBO, only realy refering to the people who have the free shipping like me????
      Put it this way, I ordered Sonic Collection and it was posted a week ago Friday and it came on Thursday.

Comment

Got Zelda from DVDBoxoffice today but no sign of my GBA SP. Im stuck at Uni atm trying to finish off my C++ assignment.

Comment

Hi

Got my Zelda + Bonus from Fiocco on Ebay today. Posted the 26th, arrived 31st..not a bad delivery time from canada

Comment

Mine's still not here. I'm openly weeping.

Comment

Also got mine from Fiocco today

Comment

Anyone get theirs from Risingsun today? Because I sure didn't ft: Better come tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsemyne
                  Anyone get theirs from Risingsun today? Because I sure didn't ft: Better come tomorrow!
                  Check the topic in the Import Gaming Q&A folder, they've had thier big shipment today (after being held up in customs) and have all been sent out first class.

Guess you dont need to check it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
                    Hi

Got my Zelda + Bonus from Fiocco on Ebay today. Posted the 26th, arrived 31st..not a bad delivery time from canada
                    I haven't got my copy off Fiocco yet, but I did pre-order. Now he says I may not get the Bonus disk. If that is the case it'll be the last time I order from the guy. I have already ordered several games from him. I would not mind, but I paid up front months ago.

Comment

Dvdboxoffice shipped both Wind Waker and my bonus disk (according to the email) last wednesday. Its now monday evening, still no sign of it! Might have to threaten the postman at this rate... and i pre-ordered on christmas day lol. anyone know when the cut off date for the OoT disk was?

It'll come... dear god... please

Comment

Working...
                      X