This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miner Willy
    How do you know if your bonus disk is being sent? Does it say on the email? My email says Zelda is being sent, but no mention of the bonus disk...
    When you check your account status on dvdbo, it says Zelda $70can, bonus disc $0can or similar.
    Mine has shipped. \o/

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
      Originally posted by Miner Willy
      How do you know if your bonus disk is being sent? Does it say on the email? My email says Zelda is being sent, but no mention of the bonus disk...
      When you check your account status on dvdbo, it says Zelda $70can, bonus disc $0can or similar.
      Mine has shipped. \o/
      Thanks mate. Too bad I forgot my password and they don't have an "email me my password" option!

Comment

It seems as though I wont be getting my bonus disc then because it only says that Wind Waker was shipped.

I pre ordered back early Jan also.

This is particuarly annoying because I only picked DVDBoxOffice because I thought they guaranteed the bonus disc.

Now I am going to have to get ripped off by some yank just to get myself a copy.

Comment

My copy is on its way to without the bonus disc. I bought that separately from ebay.

Comment

I've just had my shipping confirmation of both disks. I pre-ordered about mid January. I'm suprised people are not getting it. I thought everyone would in the end.

Comment

You don know mines onthe way! :

DVD BOX Office:

Item Sent B/O Subtotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker 1 0 $47.97
              PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest 1 0 $.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Net $47.97
              Discount @ 0.00% $.00
              Freight $.00
              Tax(GST) @ 0.00% $.00
              Tax(PST) @ 0.00% $.00

Total
              $47.97

Anyone that pre-ordered before january should be ok

Comment

I'm not surprised some people are missing out - At the end of the day world of mouth led nearly EVERY importer to DVDBOXOFFICE and they have their own internal Canadian orders to deal with too.

Sadly they never guaranteed it - They said to pre order to become "Eligible".

Comment

I will have a spare promo disc as I bought one .. before seeing that my DVDBO has been shipped with one.

Matt

Comment

Yes, they did - but the disclaimer also contained a phrase along the lines of 'you will receive the bonus disks' a bit further on. That's why I wrote to them when I heard there would be limited supply.

The reply I got was worded in a way that gave me the impression I was unlikely to get the bonus disks. Needless to say, I am a happy/lucky man. Well, I will be when they're n my grubby little mitts.

Comment

How much you want for the bonus disk matt?

Comment

I'll be selling it for what I paid.. ?25 inc postage.. it will be up for sale once my other copy arrives from DVDBO.

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
                          You don know mines onthe way! :

DVD BOX Office:

Item Sent B/O Subtotal

Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker 1 0 $47.97
                          PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest 1 0 $.00

Net $47.97
                          Discount @ 0.00% $.00
                          Freight $.00
                          Tax(GST) @ 0.00% $.00
                          Tax(PST) @ 0.00% $.00

Total
                          $47.97

Anyone that pre-ordered before january should be ok
                          Not sure what the exchange rates are like atm, but when I ordered it, it was about 80p cheaper to order in $can than ?us. Are the exchange rates still favourable to canadian dollars?

Comment

At this moment in time from XE.com

?1 = $2.31858 CDN
                            ?1 = $1.57389 US
                            $1.57389 US = $2.31857 CDN

So the difference is practically nothing at the moment.

Comment

I ordered mine from ebay, off Fiocco. I emailed him and he said that Nintendo delayed the shipment of Zelda to the 26th??? (bull****?) but anyways it's being dispatched today then and I was told that they already had the bonus discs in which would be bundled with the game when it came out. Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                                I ordered mine from ebay, off Fiocco. I emailed him and he said that Nintendo delayed the shipment of Zelda to the 26th??? (bull****?) but anyways it's being dispatched today then and I was told that they already had the bonus discs in which would be bundled with the game when it came out. Fingers crossed
                                good to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X