Version Update Notice (25/04/2008) - June update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version Update Notice (25/04/2008) - June update

We are pleased to announce that the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update has been scheduled to take place in early June. The addition of compelling new missions to the Wings of the Goddess storyline will form the heart of this update. Other content includes a new ranking system for Campaign, battle-related tweaks encompassing jobs and merit points, and additions and adjustments to fellows and chocobo raising.

Stay tuned for the latest information on the above additions and changes.

-------

What the hell is the nin holding in that pic!?

Apparently it's a kama.

It will be **** like Sais were.

I predict lots more job boosts for PLD and SAM. Those jobs are really struggling and are very weak.

Looking forward to my new WOTG mission cutscene too (what a **** expansion).

Comment

Looking forward to the next update should be a good one, some new stuff for NPCs would be nice.

I'm waiting for me to finally get enlight on PLD and make us an effective DD, best tank and then all we need is holy made to do the same damage as burst II and we're pimped .

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
        Apparently it's a kama.

It will be **** like Sais were.

I predict lots more job boosts for PLD and SAM. Those jobs are really struggling and are very weak.

Looking forward to my new WOTG mission cutscene too (what a **** expansion).
        I agree, why change the trend?

"Mommy, what's a Black Mage?"

Comment

Looks like the pic of the ninja is a type of a katana. New Aht Urgan Relics maybe?

If its from the weapons in Nyzul isle can u imagin the amount of people thats going to start doing it now.

Comment

I like the look of the g.axe and g.katana ... the gun looks like a mini cannon ... it should fire cannon balls or tarutaru's

Comment

Working...
            X