The Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post

I'm quite keen on the Irish lass, one of my mates likes Lucinda though. Bit worried about him in all honesty.
    Hmmnnm. Lucinda eh? Judging by the way she dresses I am betting she has probably got some interesting stuff for the bedroom as well. Thinking about it a bit more I reckon I would probably drill it. But the one thing that puts me off is she looks like the sort who would have loads of cats. She can step right the f*** off if she thinks I am going near loads of cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
      Hmmnnm. Lucinda eh? Judging by the way she dresses I am betting she has probably got some interesting stuff for the bedroom as well. Thinking about it a bit more I reckon I would probably drill it. But the one thing that puts me off is she looks like the sort who would have loads of cats. She can step right the f*** off if she thinks I am going near loads of cats.
      Haha. I'm sensing you're more of a badger man. Am I right?

Comment

Anything but cats. I pulled a bird once and was in the act, looked up in the semi-darkness of her room, and all around me I spotted four, five, six pairs of cats eyes glowing at me in the darkness. The room was full of cats! I got out of there pronto, didn't even finish off. All my trousers and stuff had cat hair on. Bloody disgucting. She chased me up the road; I left my underpants there as well. Unreal.

Comment

The right people got fired (finally). Although I might have been tempted to get rid of Michael too. The ginger Jenny should have gone in the 2nd week so I'm glad she went this time round, just a shame that other more honest contestants had to go before she did. She came across as a nasty little bitch throughout the series. On the "You're Fired" show not so much but then they all seem to be a little bit more nice and normal on that show afterwards.

Comment

Jenny had to go yes, that was long overdue, not so sure about Jennifer, if she hadn't latched on to AS's slating of people in the boardroom I think she would have stayed and Michael would have gone.

No clear favourite as to who'll win this year, but think Claire has a good chance.

Comment

I haven't watched any of this series - except a bit last night. Is Claire a bit of a chav? ... That's how she came across.

Comment

Can't believe when them two buggers tried to pay the shop to sabotage the other teams tennis rackets. Also that a half jewish man didn't know what kosher meant - they were lucky they didn't cause massive, massive offence when they went to the halal butcher and made their clumsy attempt to get their point across.

Comment

Last night , wow, are people this stupid. I want to earn some of their money. I'd have just sacked the whole team but that wouldn't have made a very good rest of series.

That redhead was terrible, awful, she should have gone for her £4.95 per item mistake really. All 3 of those left last night should have gone.

I can't believe how retarded some of these people are. unbelievable.

Comment

I think Sir Alan should sack himself for allowing such idiots to actually appear. They are just going for personalities now rather than boring people who may have a business brain. If you want to appear on the next series lie through your teeth and just shout and argue with anyone, but whatever you do, do not show any business sense or your fired.

Comment

top show last night, best episode in the series thur far IMO. Glad ginger jenny went, but would have preferred Michael or Claire (such a nasty piece of work) going.

Alan Sugar was on form last night, his one liners are class

Comment

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
                        I think Sir Alan should sack himself for allowing such idiots to actually appear. They are just going for personalities now rather than boring people who may have a business brain. If you want to appear on the next series lie through your teeth and just shout and argue with anyone, but whatever you do, do not show any business sense or your fired.
                        Exactly as I said in post #9 above, this year business acumen has been elbowed out the window in favour of entertainment value.

Comment

Was glad to see the ginger Jenny go - argumentative, two-faced snake of a woman. Trying to sabotage the other team was just cringeworthy to watch, surely at some point some shred of conscience should've kicked (her head) in.

Shame about Irish Jennifer going though - can fully understand it after her rather desperate attempts to pass the buck and cling on in to whatever she could in the boardroom, but now the eye candy left is even more thin on the ground

Comment

Can't see the candy in the Irish, horrible horrible features, pasted her face like a goth and had eyes so far apart you could set up camp on the bridge of her nose.

She was useless throughout the show.

The ginger snake (never trust a ginger that's what I say) was constantly underminding the teams, why the others didn't see that was incredible. As an eco activist she suggest eco themed cards? Come on!

Whining Sara needs to get a life or grow some balls, perhaps she could borrow some from fat bitch Claire (Jesus I could slap that for fun).

Looking forward to some really tough tasks to weed out the others, it's all been too easy so far.

Comment

Forget what it is they're doing next me, curse me and my crap memory.

Expect them all to get totally pulled apart when it's comes to the obligatory interviews episode

Comment

^It's a wedding thing.

I'm really liking Raif, though he hasn't properly gone bollock to bollock with Sir Alan yet, and he has a kind of delusional attachment to bad ideas. That Michael guy, he seems a bit thick, there's an emptiness in his eyes.

I'm glad the Irish beeatch is out, she was a total Ice Queen.

Comment

Working...
                                X