No announcement yet.

The Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered (thanks to the Banter topic) that Alan Sugar is on Jonathon Ross tonight - if anyone is remotely interested.

Comment

Watched this week's episode last night on iPlayer. Definitely an interesting one! The teams were massively unbalanced though. Seemed like you had a "nice" team (the ones who won - just seem a bit softer than the others. Supported each other, didn't appear to be backstabbing the whole time, and just got on with it. Admittedly that team leader guy gets a bit enthusiastic with his motivational attempts, but it's kind of endearing.) and an "arrogant idiots" team. That was always going to end in carnage.

Comment

Next week sir alans got them running the haze launch, what could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
          Next week sir alans got them running the haze launch, what could go wrong?
          he'd still just end up sacking whoever sounded the poshest rather than the idiots who coded it.

Comment

Cant believe Raef got the boot. Seems like Alan cant see past Michaels acting and lies - everytime hes in the boardroom his emotion changes to sad and gloomy like hes about to die.

Comment

I kept thinking his name was Rape. I thought, that's a bit of an unfortunate name.

Comment

I've just come back from the showing of the final and the taping of "The Apprentice - You're Fired / Hired." The final is quite good - certianly worth watching.

Also: while I don't know what will make it into the edit of the "Fired / Hired" shows, there were a few sections that, if included, could make them both a worthwhile watch.

Comment

What annoys me is people that cannot pronounce 'three' and say 'free' instead, I'd just automatically discount whatever they have to say next. Or if they can't spell properly, how are you supposed to sell me millions of pounds worth of stuff and you can't even say 'three' properly. God I get irked easily.

Comment

Think Claire or Alex will win, looking forward to the final episode, this series seems to have flown by.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      What annoys me is people that cannot pronounce 'three' and say 'free' instead, I'd just automatically discount whatever they have to say next. Or if they can't spell properly, how are you supposed to sell me millions of pounds worth of stuff and you can't even say 'three' properly. God I get irked easily.
                      Nah, you're right.

I find it really ****ty when I get slated for being a northen monkey off of some southern-speaking t**t that says "fink" instead of "think" and "'thing". Last week at my interview the most important part of my presentation was making sure all words were spoken clearly and concisely as there's nothing more embarrasing than either being mistaken or coming across as someone who never went to school.

Learn to talk retards.

I've never even watched this show although I can tell it reeks of epic failure, you're never going to find any decent executive staff through a TV show, all for the same reasons you'll never find any spectacular pop stars.

Comment

Executives are not gonna be that great off the telly, but there is no reason you could not get pop stars from shows like this. You have to be a bit of a showperson and you don't need to learn much to be a popstar. Business wise, you doneed to have some grounding before and you would have to question the sensibilities of anyone that enters tbh. Good TV though!

Comment

Starts again tonight. Finally got around to having a quick look at their profiles. Seem like a right bunch of tossers, again. Can't wait!
                          Last edited by nickgodfrey; 25-03-2009, 14:42.

Comment

Well, at least now we all know why she looks like someone's just spat on her grave...
                            Last edited by Daragon; 25-03-2009, 20:53.

Comment

Does AMS actually have a company to give people a job at now? I thought he sold AMSTRAD.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Does AMS actually have a company to give people a job at now? I thought he sold AMSTRAD.
                                Amstrad wasn't his only company. Wasn't the last winner Lee going to help with a video advertising idea? And the guy before that with a golf course thing? It's a shame they don't do update shows actually, would be good to see how they got on.

Well excited for the new series, it's one of the few things I can be bothered to watch on TV these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X