No announcement yet.

The Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, but most of them only seem to work for him for about a year, maybe just on one project he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
      Not sure, but most of them only seem to work for him for about a year, maybe just on one project he is doing.
      If I remember, there was a follow up show for the first series' winner, Tim

By the end of that, he was offered the chance to stay on but chose to leave.

Comment

Were these misfits rejected by Big Brother or something? This show used to have fairly decent, and almost respectable, people on. But this lot are so far up their own arses it's untrue.

Comment

Poor old fish face, I suspected she wouldn't last too long.

Comment

One of the guys has an awesome beard. My money is on him to win!

Comment

I hate all the contestants already, ahhh this will be a good series

Comment

I couldn't go on the show because I'd be incapable of spouting such bull****. I'd be like, "Erm, why don't I do the task then you can see if I was any good or not?". None of this "110%", "totally committed", "I've got loads of business acumen" nonsense.

Aren't they pretty much all from **** jobs with the exception of that stockbroker guy (could also be argued as being ****), no one is impressed by salespeople regardless of the stupid title they've given themselves.

Comment

great as always, have to say I wanted Admiral Ahkbar out then warmed to her a bit on the Adrian Chiles prog (a toby jug brimmed full of piss - perfect description) as she seemed far nice than she had portrayed on the prog.

as usual they are a bunch of noisy windbags with very few being able to back up their claims but that's the point - Nick Hewer was interviewed recently and said its meant to be entertainment, nobody would watch if they stuck an assorment of MBAs and top business school grads in.

the hook as always as that most people who watch can associate with the applicants, they are within reach and aren't rocket scientist or superstars. I've worked with true superstars and its quite intimidating how good they are.

great stuff and can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                  X