This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Probably just a bit too far from Teesside. Hope it goes to a good home Jamie

* lmk if you still have it in a month's time. We're heading down to London at some point during the Easter break and may be able to call by for it.
    Will do mate

Comment

I’m in range but my place is like a tv graveyard. I still have 4 crts still knocking about in my house!

Does it come with the beo 4 remote? You can flog them on ebay for decent money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
        I’m in range but my place is like a tv graveyard. I still have 4 crts still knocking about in my house!

Does it come with the beo 4 remote? You can flog them on ebay for decent money.
        Just realised i never came and had that Sony mate, is it still available? We could do a swap if you want
        Last edited by Jamie; 17-02-2018, 00:20.

Comment

Star Trek fact files
          Bit of long shot, but my mum has one of these spare. They are not complete as we stopped collecting in 2004 when I left for Japan.
          Free to anyone who is prepared to pick them up from Cardiff. I forget how many folders there are...

Comment

Due to various upgrades I've got some uneeded AV kit if anyone wants it, collection only so may have to wait until that's allowed again if you're not local

Cambridge Audio Azur 351R AV Receiver, lovely sounding amp, great condition. (The remote is damaged but fully working)
            Yamaha RXV673 AV Receiver with remote
            Panasonic BD65 Bluray Player with remote

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Due to various upgrades I've got some uneeded AV kit if anyone wants it, collection only so may have to wait until that's allowed again if you're not local

Cambridge Audio Azur 351R AV Receiver, lovely sounding amp, great condition. (The remote is damaged but fully working)
              Yamaha RXV673 AV Receiver with remote
              Panasonic BD65 Bluray Player with remote
              Forgot to mention, collection is from Stourbridge, West Midlands

Comment

I've got a few CRTs that are just in the way, not bothered about selling them so would like to give them away if anyone wants one. They are:

Sony Trinitron - silver flat widescreen 28inch. - GONE
                Sony Trinitron - silver flat 29 inch -GONE
                Sony Trinitron - silver flat 29 inch - GONE
                Sony Trinitron - black curved 29 inch - GONE
                B&O MS6000 - 28inch - GONE
                B&O MX7000 - 28inch (missing contrast glass, case damaged) GONE

All 4:3 except for the top one, as these have been in my garage they will be dusty and have some scuffs, no remotes. Free to anyone who wants them, collection only obviously, Located in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
                Last edited by Jamie; 01-06-2021, 09:54.

Comment

Would anyone want this little 19" 4:3 LG LCD TV? Just trying to clear out some stuff from the house, I've owned this from brand new god knows how many years ago. It has a replacement remote as the back fell off the old one, but the set itself is in nice condition. I used to use this for a PS3 and if I remember right it gave a nice picture. Only has the basic scart/composite/s-video connections, pre HDMI. Free to collect.

Sorry, should've dusted the back before this pic!

Comment

Bought some Tesco brand HP printer ink but it doesn’t fit my printer.

Compatible with Envy 5540, 5541, 5542, 5543, 5544, 5545, 5546, 5547, 5548, 5640, 5642, 5643, 5644, 5660, 5664, 5665, 7640, 7643, 7644 and 7645.
                    Also compatible with OfficeJet 200, 250, 5740, 5741, 5742, 5743, 5744, 5745, 5746, 8040 and 8045.

There are two black carts, one XL black cart and one XL colour cart.

EDIT: I’m away on holiday tomorrow so would be a few weeks before I can post these out.
                    Last edited by CMcK; 12-10-2023, 12:04.

Comment

Working...
                    X