• Show
Clear All

I just prefer the meat flavour myself

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      I just prefer the meat flavour myself
      Then it is just an oven outside .

Comment

Well people, the forecast is good, and it's nearly the weekend. I've become a barbecue maniac this year, so you better believe I'm going to be firing my charcoal-fueled beast of a meat incinerator on Saturday.

Comment

Me too. We have a nine year old Lithuanian exchange student over with our lad from tomorrow, so will be doing a barbie in his honour. Hopefully I can send him back to his family ashamed at how the host family dad kicks his own fathers ass at barbecuing.

Comment

Me too. Just bought a shed load of decent meat - organic chicken, decent cutlets of lamb and some gorgeous pork and apple sausages from the local butchers. Mrs Brats is doing some wierd punch involving lashings of Jamaican rum - should be an interesting weekend.

Comment

havent planned a bbq this weekend, might do one next though

Comment

Saw this design beast in an old Stuff magazine, built in dishwasher, fridge etc.

techloose.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, techloose.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

shame the pictures are so small.

Comment

With the weather being so good the last couple of days I decided to get my bbq out of the shed, problem is its covered in mold . Any ideas for the best way to clean it and make it safe to use again ? I was just gonna try oven cleaner but am open to better suggestions.

Comment

Oven cleaner and wire brush.

After you've done this I'd give it a thorough wash with a bleach solution and rinse off. Then I'd 'season' with a decent lot of charcoal, let it cool, empty it out and use.

Comment

Working...
                    X