Beyond Good and Evil 2 in development!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CG Teaser from Ubidays

Last edited by Spatial; 28-05-2008, 19:39. Reason: replaced link with embedded version

Comment

apparantly its done in game

Comment

If true.

edit: re-watching I'm still not convinced. The level of detail is insane.
        Last edited by Spatial; 28-05-2008, 18:56.

Comment

That really does look incredible!

I'd like to think that was in game, unless they had deliberately made the jaggies flicker to make it look in game on an FMV.
          They are definately using super High res textures in that, so perhaps it is the in game engine but has been pre-rendered/ is running on a crazy PC dev kit machine.
          Last edited by EvilBoris; 28-05-2008, 19:17.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
            apparantly its done in game
            Yes, yes. Like Ubisoft's stuff is always done. We aren't talking about company that is notorious for its ludicrous bullshots, and been warned at least three times by consumer protection institutions* because of its highly misleading, bullshot / bullmovie based advertising.

* What is the proper term?
            Last edited by elkatas; 28-05-2008, 19:43.

Comment

Looks great.
              Wonder what happened, great drought caused all the seas to dry up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                Wonder what happened, great drought caused all the seas to dry up?
                Curse of next-gen / current day Ubisoft. Combination of those two.

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
                  Yes, yes. Like Ubisoft's stuff is always done. We aren't talking about company that is notorious for its ludicrous bullshots, and been warned at least three times by consumer protection institutions* because of its highly misleading, bullshot / bullmovie based advertising.

* What is the proper term?
                  hey, no need to be so aggressive : (

Comment

Really liked the fly inhilation. Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                      hey, no need to be so aggressive : (
                      Most prob got the hump, that its not coming for the Wii

Comment

Okay everyone let's calm down and not get our knickers in a twist (and in the process turning BGE2 into Killzone 2).

Comment

Lovely news and video. Oh I think I will check if original xbox version (NTSC) work with my PAL 360

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            Most prob got the hump, that its not coming for the Wii
                            Are you really so naive* that you swallow every Ubisoft bullshot as a real footage? Or are you defending this just sake of defending, knowing that I posted the original message?

* Perhaps it is better that you don't answer this question...
                            Last edited by elkatas; 29-05-2008, 05:37.

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
                              Are you really so naive* that you swallow every Ubisoft bullshot as a real footage? Or are you defending this just sake of defending, knowing that I posted the original message?

* Perhaps it is better that you don't answer this question...
                              If I thought that footage was real time running onthe 360 you have a very good point , I don't . Also even it is real time, it shows nothing of the game , so its hard to make any judgement, other than its great news it seems to be coming . Pretty much all corps announces games through either touched up screen shots or CGI these days, much easier that showing early unstable code I would say.

All I know is Ubisoft is one of the better games developers (even though their standards have slipped) and Michel Ancel track record is pretty good. So it it should fill any so called Beyond Good and Evil fan with joy, that he and his team are working on a next gen follow up

Comment

Ok, calm it down fellas. You have a difference of opinion, that's all. No need for any aggression.

Personally I'm no fan of Ubisoft these days so they have a lot to prove with this game but who knows, maybe they'll produce something amazing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X