No announcement yet.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 in development!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, it's BG&E in just name now by the looks so I'm past caring about this one

Comment

It's ubisoft too, so it'll be mandatory to sign in with Uplay and it'll be rammed with DLC and mtx

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        obnoxious beyond all compare and endurance.

Especially the chimp.

Not a quality chimp.

Comment

So apparently this is still a thing that's happening. Developers are being hired.

A new job listing shows that Ubisoft is still hard at work making Beyond Good and Evil 2, even though there has been no news made public in years.

Comment

Comment

"What's worse, is that the game currently doesn't fit with Ubisoft's future ambitions and goals with future titles. The game has been described as "Skull & Bones 2.0" and although the game hasn't been canned officially, some developers believe it's a matter of time before it is."

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                "What's worse, is that the game currently doesn't fit with Ubisoft's future ambitions and goals with future titles.
                Not enough towers or tower-like structures to survey the open-world map?

Comment

This will never see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    This will never see the light of day.
                    Shut up cass, you know nothing.

Rumbles of this having a play test soon...

Although Beyond Good and Evil 2 has had its problems, it has officially been confirmed by Ubisoft that it is still in active development.

Comment

Comment

I'm now deep in the camp that feels this will be terrible

Comment

I'll only believe this game exists when I see its box on a shelf.

Comment

Shut up cass, you know nothing.

Rumbles of this having a play test soon...

https://exputer.com/news/games/beyon...2-playtesting/
                            mentioning it alongside Sands of time isn't good as that game is also massively troubled, when they showed it off it looked worse than the original.

Comment

Still in early development.

At this point I think it's just a way to squeeze cash from investors. It's a phantom production, like we see in Hollywood.

Insider Gaming understands that Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still referred to as a game in early development.

Comment

Still in early development.

At this point I think it's just a way to squeeze cash from investors. It's a phantom production, like we see in Hollywood.

https://insider-gaming.com/beyond-go...y-development/
                                Even if it does finally release, I can't imagine it will live up to anyone's expectations or even be a sequel fans of the original would be happy with. I'm not really a fan of any of Ubisoft's output this past few years so wouldn't be in a hurry to buy this if it released, and I adore the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X