Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just unlocked level 10 which takes place

oooo on a 747 heheh

. It's loads harder than the others because it chucks bad guys at you constantly with no chance to eliminate them all.

Comment

This arrived Friday courtesy of Charles. I wasn't in so had to go up the post office Saturday to collect it. I was in a real rush Saturday to get loads of things done and taking the chance to go to the posties could have meant I would be too late to get to the bank before it closed. I was, but I am glad I did because now I have Target Terror.

Taking its cue from a host of my favourite lightgun classics like Area 51, Lethal Enforcers and Revolution X, my initial reaction to the game was a bout of uncontrollable laughter and an inability to drink my cuppa without the threat of gobbing it all over the screen at the next crap animation/hilarious voice acting/grossly unfair section. I love it.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VqNQJMhmR4Q .

Comment

Picked this up for ?13 in the PA sale and it arrived the other day. As a lightgun game fan this is enjoyable enough, especially with the awful graphics/characters, but the unresponsiveness of reloading/aiming and the stuttering while loading levels kinda kills it for me.
          I'll be keeping it in my collection just to say I have it and I'm sure it'll come out for a laugh now and again but I'd definitely not recommend buying it at full price!

Comment

Working...
          X