No announcement yet.

Co-Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When megaman X7 is released it will have a co-op mode with both X and Zero together, but it's release isn't for a while though

Comment

Originally posted by cinabar
      [I also got recommended a game called Contra Shattered Soldier... does anyone know if that has co-op... or if it is any good???
      I used to have super Probotector on the snes which this is a remake of , that was top fun, its a kind of Metal slug style shooter/platform game.
      To be honest I've not played the remake but heartily enjoyed the original.

Comment

oh and forgot to add Unreal Champ on Xbox is pretty good, you can side yourself and friend against lots of bots.

Comment

Are there any decent co-ops that dont involve 1st person views? cos i get motion sickness playing these game. Im struggling through metroid prime playing in 30 min doses. which is really hard, but it has to be done cos the game is class. damn 1st person views!

Comment

Halo, TS2, Perfect Dark and Jet Force Jemini all have co-op...all quite fun too, i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi Biscuit
              There's an arcade-perfect port of Smash T.V on Midway's 'Arcade Party Pack', which was superb on the SNES but is reportedly even better here due to the ability to use both analogue sticks to move and fire - as it was in the arcade version.

Marcus, don't torture me by describing the joys of Halo Co-op, all I ever get to play with people is the banal Deathmatch.
              Gari - thanks for this, I've been trying to find a decent version of smash tv for ages.

Neil.

Comment

Amplitude. It features even an online coop multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                  Are there any decent co-ops that dont involve 1st person views? cos i get motion sickness playing these game. Im struggling through metroid prime playing in 30 min doses. which is really hard, but it has to be done cos the game is class. damn 1st person views!

I recommend Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance

It's an ace third person fantasy adventure. Many hours of Co-op gaming fighting lots of different races, picking up new weapons and money and trading for better ones and armour.

One of my favourites.

Conflict Desert Storm is also alot of fun, but can go into First-Person when shooting. Still ace though...

Comment

Working...
                  X