Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very kind of you to say.

Comment

Well may as now well than never. Missus and I from our wedding this past weekend. Very Pakistani affair. Photographers really $^)*_+ the photos, this is , despite closed eyes, one of the better ones
      Happy Xmas all

Last edited by usman; 24-12-2014, 20:04.

Comment

Congratulations! Liking the colour scheme there. You both look great.

Comment

Great pic, both of you look great.

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Congratulations! Liking the colour scheme there. You both look great.
            Hehe, amazing, I post mine and you beat me to it almost word for word!

Comment

Thank you guys. But If I'm to be honest I hated the colour scheme! She looks great but IMO the rest of is tacky, myself included. Good thing she'll never read this. I don't much rate over-the-top weddings, Pakistani or otherwise, I feel they set up marriage as some big never-ending party. Never worn this pink/red business in my life up until then. Call me old school but men just do not wear pinkish red.

Also never understood the purpose of the empty frame behind us

Up to me it'd be a simple civil affair at mosque but got to keep the missus and parents (on both sides) happy

Pakistanis also hate facial hair and I hated having to trim my beard down to this pansy effete look

Very happy don't get me wrong, I just felt a bit of a mug on a leash for the proceedings. She loved it all though so it all fine by me, don't get me wrong, just grumbling a bit out of sight here!
              Last edited by usman; 24-12-2014, 21:27.

Comment

Generally I think most guys feel the same way. Sign some papers and be done. The whole show of it is for her mainly, with a tip of the hat to either family. It's a chance for parents to dote on their grown up children and show them off.

I'm not particularly keen on ceremonies anyway, and when I get married again it'll all be for her.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  The fact you worked on Fable alone is amazing.
                  He worked on it alone?

That is amazing!

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Comment

Here in Norway we open our presents on Christmas eve

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Generally I think most guys feel the same way. Sign some papers and be done. The whole show of it is for her mainly, with a tip of the hat to either family. It's a chance for parents to dote on their grown up children and show them off.

I'm not particularly keen on ceremonies anyway, and when I get married again it'll all be for her.
                        Yah man. Agreed. Makes them happy, is what matters.
                        Last edited by usman; 25-12-2014, 23:09.

Comment

Working...
                        X