Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took 3 month live code thanks for instant payment

Comment

Sold the man a PS2 game. We had a great chat about EDF via pm and in general was a joy to deal with.

EDF EDF!

Comment

Bought a US PS1 game from me. Paid straight away... everything great. Would buy or sell with him again for sure.

Thanks mate.

Comment

bought prisoner of ice on the pc, great comms, fast payment. would def recommend and sell to again :-)

Comment

Took a Xbox live point card. Fast payment all good

Comment

True gentleman. Purchased MGS4 from me and paid quickly. Comms are always very polite.

A pleasure!

Comment

Sold a wii game Deuteros,very polite and easy transaction

Comment

Bought a lovely Green Gameboy Micro from Deuteros, Was a absolute pleasure to deal with and I couldn't be happier. =)

Comment

Really good buyer, sold him a Nexus Phone, really easy deal AAA+++

Comment

This charming individual purchased Wolfenstein on PS4 from me.

Great transaction. Muchly ta!!

Comment

Deuteros baught Danganronpa 1-2 Reload from me. No problems Thank you friend!

Comment

Bought a PS Vita 2000 from me. Good communication and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased some DS 3DS games from me - Quick payment and friendly comms. Cheers

Comment

Purchased a PS Vita memory card from me, excellent to deal with, many thanks!

Comment

I bought a beautiful US Secret Of Mana from him. Fantastic comms ironed out a couple of logistical niggles and I'm a very happy customer. Deal with confidence and yet another great trade on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X