No announcement yet.

Civilization Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I tried that and got lumbered with two cities that produced practically sod all! Think I'll try the scenarios instead...

Comment

Couple of bits of DLC now available:

FREE SINGLE PLAYER MAP PACK: BRAVE NEW WORLDS

The Brave New Worlds single player map pack includes four all-new maps for Civilization Revolution players to conquer. "Mazeworld" is covered by mountains, making your global expansion all the more tricky. "Chokepoint" is aptly named for its unique terrain structure that forces you to fight for the dominant positions on the map. "Donutworld" has a special donut shape to it (hence its name), and "Checkerboard," a map consisting of similarly sized islands peppered throughout the world.

These four new single player maps are completely free for all players.

SCENARIO PACK: THE VICTORY PACK

The Victory Pack includes three new scenarios for gamers to tackle in single player mode. They include "Enlightenment" where players show off their civilization's grandeur as they vie for a cultural victory, "Hyper Drive," a high-speed space race, and "Gold Rush" where amassing money fast will win the game.

The Victory Pack is available on Xbox Live for 100 MS Points, and on the PlayStation Network for $1.25 US, 0,99 EURO, 0,69 POUNDS, or 1,75 AUS $.

Comment

Go this recently for the DS and am really enjoying it. I love the fact that I can play a full game of civ in a few hours and concertrate on the overall picture without having to worry about micro-managing workers etc. I've also found the different civs to be much more varied than in previous civs due to the bonuses that playing as different civs encourages completely different styles of play. Have won on the first 3 difficulties so far but always domination victories so will be going for some different victory conditions.

Comment

Its not a bad conversion to DS at all. Played it quite a bit when it came out. I also have the 360 version that I've been playing a lot of lately - in fact the more I play it the more I like it. I'd almost say its better than Civ IV, its very different but I'm really enjoying the pace of it.

Comment

Working...
          X