Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that bike photo for real? Just looks a bit fake to me.

Comment

LET TEH DARKNESS REIGN!!!111

NEXT: post some pictures from Death Scenes.

Comment

Good morning ladies and gentleman. How are we all today? Got much planned?

Comment

My cars in for repair, if I get it back today Ill be driving up to Leeds to visit my gf. Im looking at around ?300 in repairs.. :/

Comment

How did you meet mrs marcus? That's a fair old distance from where you're at!

Comment

SHe lives near me, but is at Leeds uni doing her finals atm.

Comment

Gotcha.

I'm gonna chill and recover from the heavy session last night. Xbox live is calling.

Comment

Just been on Live, three unlucky beatings at Pro Evo has meant I have signed off in a sulk. I think I will have shower and a quick session of Paper Mario 2 before going to the gym, then nipping to Gamestation to see if they have any second hand Saturns, then I will while away the afternoon listening to the Wednesday match on the Radio, while drinking beer.

It's hard work doing nowt.

Comment

Been up to Wolvercote to do rowing training for 2 hours. Going to now have a shower, grab a bite to eat and see if I can be arsed to get some friends to go running with me.

Comment

Rowing, thats tough work. I row a mile at the gym and it nearly kills me.

Comment

I'm so bored today, and I have no money.

Comment

What a wasted journey into town. Rammed in Sheffield city centre, dead hot and crowded. Went to Gamesation, where they usually have loads of second hand Saturns for sale. But today, not oneft: . So then I trapsed around town looking for a game to tempt me, but I couldn't make my mind up. Very nearly bought one of the following - Street Fighter - Xbox, Call of Duty - Xbox, Pool Paradise - GameCube, Nnja Gaiden - Xbox and some others which I now forget. So hot and flustered, but at least the Wednesday are winning, pigs are losing and I am drinking beer.

Comment

Mate is 19 today

So im off out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
                              Rowing, thats tough work. I row a mile at the gym and it nearly kills me.
                              I find the 2k erg test can be very arduous. But then again, you can row a lot faster than you can run, so I wouldn't be surprised.
                              Need to work on my upper body strength. Might have to actually start joining in with the weights training.

Comment

I row 5500 meters in just over 25 mins on level 7/8... that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X