No announcement yet.

The Best Free 'Net Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted a post this seperately because I really want a game like this on the GBA.

Click Play, to er...play.

I can finish both tracks only coming off once (final drop-off is a real pain). I've been wanting a game like this for years

Comment

SOLDAT!

i have always wanted to play it, but the site is nearly always down, does anyone have a link to a download that works?

and do people still play ol?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
        I wanted a post this seperately because I really want a game like this on the GBA.

I can finish both tracks only coming off once (final drop-off is a real pain). I've been wanting a game like this for years
        That's a great game with very well thought out and intuitive control system, balanced physics and good sound effects and I would also pay to play a full version of this game - damn hard which makes it even better.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ

I was about to post that game, taken my school over, everyones playing it in IT lessons etc. I am teh master, and can manage a perfect run .
          That Roberto Baggio game is good, the freekick one.
          And that Xiao Xiao FPS.

I'll dig around for the links and post em later.

Comment

Try this for size > Sonic the hedgehog in java, you can play it online in your browser

But by far the BEST. Not really the one game as such more a veritable treasure trove of fond memories.

The official world archive for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and the largest on-line gaming center on the Internet

Click archive
            Click games
            Pick a game ( thousands there )
            Click the 48k or 128k java icon and away you go, 5000 odd spectrum games right there in your browser. Goodbye productivity

Comment

This has definitely been the best forum in terms of unearthing hidden gems - Sonic in particular is excellent.

When the list is finished I'll post it here, and then none of us will ever do any work again. Hurrah!

Comment

Not a game as such and it's been around for ages, but I love popping back here once in a while...

Go to Sodazoo archives and drag these creations around, change their build, add more gravity, etc. Disturbing & fun in equal measures.

Dare you create one from scratch for others to abuse?

Comment

defintetly http//www.electrotank.com s minigolf. and sodaplay like above.

Comment

Working...
                  X