No announcement yet.

DC Universe Online [PC/PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they've confirmed it will be playable at E3 on both systems so November seems possible.

Comment

Is this even in alpha/closed beta testing yet? November is pretty ambitious.

Anyhow, champions online has made me a bit wary of superhero MMOs. There are problems in giving you too much undirected customisation and making you feel super whilst at the same time being challenging.

Comment

City of Heroes was awesome. If the community is as good for this game as it was for that, I'm completely sold.

Comment

Hi Guys, For those of you that haven’t seen it already, check out the brand spanking new DC Universe Online trailer. [viddler id=1732145b&w=545&h=349&playertype=simple] Coming to PS3 and PC later this year, check out for more information on this stunning new massively multiplayer online experience.

New trailer.

Comment

Interesting. Hints they're going for team vs team situations rather than '25 people take on lex luthor'

Comment

According to Scott, the game will indeed require a $14.99 subscription fee, which will gain you access to the game’s massive superhero laden world. Scott’s also confirmed that the game will launch on the PlayStation 3 day and date with the PC version. Finally MMOs hit the consoles.
              It'll be interesting if PSN+ has any bearing on subscriptions. Would be great if so, but I'm guessing not.

Comment

Attendees of the Comic Con DCUO session will get a beta key.

Comment

Beta registration open for both PS3 and PC.

Comment

Hi guys – we have some awesome new info for you on DC Universe Online – the incoming MMO title for PS3 and PC. Check out the below: Get exclusive in-game weapons packs, DC Comics Issue #0 DCUO comic book AND the ability to play exclusively as Batman in a 2-on-2 arena battle! How? Pre-order [...]

UK pre-order bonuses.

If you choose the side of good, you?ll be able to strike fear into your foes from day one with the Hero Pack, featuring the slicing, spinning, Bladed Batarang, the gas-spraying, stun-inducing Bat-Grenade and super-protection for your hands in the form of the Amazonian Gauntlets. If you take the side of evil, your Villain Pack will be equally impressive: You?ll acquire The Joker?s Trick Pistol (this weapon packs a punch, but you don?t always know its direction) the riotous weapon, The Joker?s Confetti Bomb, and the superpower-draining LexCorp Kryptonite Blaster. Whichever side you come down on in the struggle, you?ll get your hands on an exclusive DC Comics? DC Universe Online comic book ? Legends Issue #0, as well as the ability to play exclusively as Batman in a 2-on-2 arena battle.

(Huge sizes at link)

I'm the only one here that cares aren't I?

Comment

No, no, I'm definitely interested too. Up until they tell me it's what it's going to cost per month / year, at least.

Comment

I'm definitely still interested too.

I'd love to have one MMORPG to play on the PS3, at the moment I'm really not sure which one of the games on the way that it's going to be. I don't actually care if it's this, Final Fantasy, The Agency, Free Realms or even the game that NCSoft were wanting PS3 programmers for last year as long as one of them turns out to be good I'll be happy.

This looks like it's going to be the first one out though so by the time the others are out it could be too late for them.

Comment

I'm looking forward to both this and Final Fantasy XIV. Need to see more about The Agent before I show any real interest in that.

Comment

No real interest in this but signed up for the beta (both versions)

Comment

Didn't even realise you could apply for both.

But as both are supposedly releasing at the same time I'll stick to the PS3 version only I think.

Comment

I was more interested in Agency but with that AWOL I've paid more attention to this. It looks alright so far and I've signed for the PS3 beta. The sub might break this though, unless they make it free for PS Plus members

Comment

Working...
                                X