No announcement yet.

DC Universe Online [PC/PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15/month in the US according to GAF. No way it's going to be free for PS+, I'd be surprised if we even get a discount.

Tease of teaser trailer.

Comment

So probably around £10 per month here? Likely a pass for me unless the beta really clicks with me. There's just too many other games for a paid sub to be worth it for me.

Comment

Assuming the scheduled launch is accurate this is the only PS3 MMO that will be available until March, so it's not competing with anything else for me. I can't see me picking up FFXIV on the PC until I have concrete proof that it can be controlled effectively with a mouse and keyboard.

Comment

As hype builds in preparation for San Diego Comic Con in North America, we'll be updating the EU PlayStation.Blog with a raft of DC Universe Online news over the coming week. And where better to start than with the confirmation that two fan favorites and top notch VO veterans will provide voices for the upcoming [...]

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy confirmed for the voices of the Joker and Batman.

Comment

The full "Who do You Trust" trailer from Comic-Con.

Not too long to go until release. I'm wondering if the alternative/future Earth will be included in some way, it's a very different style to the earlier videos that were shown but I suppose it could give enemies the option to fight on the same team against a common enemy.

Comment

HD version. <3

Comment

Bugger the game, I'd love to sit and watch a feature length movie in that style.

Comment

Just got around to watching it. Holy crap, if that's the basis for the storyline I'm seriously looking forward to this now (More than before, if possible) - should allow them to get the heroes and villains working together at certain points too!

Comment

Damn that was pretty awesome.

Comment

Given DC crossovers/the justice league is typically a horrendous idea... that trailer was excellently done

Comment

Thought it was worth pointing out the DC Universe Online YouTube Profile. I've downloaded all the videos from the different PlayStation Stores but they have loads on YouTube which I've not seen before.

Comment

Release date was announced over the weekend as well. November 2nd in the US, hopefully it'll be the same week over here.

Comment

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this now.

They confirmed a US price of $14:99 a month at Comic-Con which if we're very lucky will work out at about ?10 here. How do the prices for MMOs usually compare when we get them over here? Is this likely to be ?15 rather than ?10?

Is anybody else already creating superheroes in their head in preparation for this? Just me?

Comment

No, not just you.

I'm not sure what the US pricing is for WoW, but I paid &#163;8.99 monthly for that. If you're willing to subscribe for longer periods you can usually get it for less/month. I guess we'll know fairly soon.

Comment

Found these prices for Everquest 2 on the official site.

1 month - $14.99
                                3 months - $41.99
                                6 months - $77.99
                                12 months - $143.99

I know it's old but that's the same price per month, I can't find listings of UK prices though. Does anybody here pay for a UK subscription?

Comment

Working...
                                X