No announcement yet.

Vintage Star Wars figures/vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sold all my Star Wats gear on Ebay and made about ?100. A lot of it went for just a couple of quid, however my Rancor and keeper went for ?15 and my Luke Skywalker dressed as a Storm Trooper that was quite badly yellowed went for ?30, so worth the hassle of 'baying them I'd say.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I sold all my Star Wars on ebay about 2 years ago.

I had Yak face and that went for ?95.00. However I did have the weapons still for the figures and this I believe increases the prices as alone they go for a few quid.

The final 10 figures produced will bring the most money. I grouped mine into 3s or 4s and themed them. ie Jabbas Palace. Hoth Rebels. Storm Troopers. Overall I got about ?300.00.

But like said above. Do your research. Not only on eBay but other collectibles sites.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Just sold all my Star Wats gear on Ebay and made about ?100. A lot of it went for just a couple of quid, however my Rancor and keeper went for ?15 and my Luke Skywalker dressed as a Storm Trooper that was quite badly yellowed went for ?30, so worth the hassle of 'baying them I'd say.
        [Buries head in hands] I gave one of those to my kids to play with a couple of weeks back. It was mint, with weapon and helmet. It now looks like it's lost a fight with a Rancor. I dread to think whether I had any other figures of value. I can't even face looking...

Still, at least they're having fun with them eh?

Comment

The value and collectability of Star Wars stuff is pretty overrated IMO. Collecting wise vintage Star Wars is cool as hell.

I got rid of all mine quite a while ago, most cost me a couple of quid each at the car boot, and I probably got barely half of that back when I sold them.

Didn't have any rare ones.

Comment

Working...
          X