Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They go for a fortune over here sadly. I like the black and white panda ones.

Comment

That's a shame. I guess it swings both ways though. I know a guy who owns a Sierra cosworth which he said cost about 2 million yen which must be about 14000 pounds. It is mint though as in looks almost new!

Comment

They a fortune now here as well. If I had an AE86 I'd keep the overspeed dinger fitted too. Ding-ding-ding-ding...

Comment

Hehheh. Our old CRX-Si had that at 80mph. Got that removed. Left the limiter on though - can't remember what speed that was. 108mph?

Comment

Slight off topic but..

Thinking of getting my dad a couple of tickets for Christmas for the motogp at silverstone next Aug.
            Only been on the official silverstone website so far looking at prices.

Looking at Sunday only I think (which I presume it when the main race takes place)

anyone been? If so where's best to be? woodcote, abbey, village b seem to be the options

Comment

Spend as much as you can on tickets for Silverstone. I went to the F1 a few years back and paid ?95 to have a crap view standing on a grassy slope.
              Get into a stand and make sure it's an area where you can see plenty of track.

Comment

As far down the stands near Abbey as possible.
                I stood in the pit lane and watched from Abbey and it was awesome.

NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...e-car-thread-2
                Last edited by Colin; 16-12-2012, 15:01.

Comment

Working...
                X