No announcement yet.

Spore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried to create an alien from erm..Alien. My efforts of creation are probably more suckage than all you guys, i'm still at awe on the chocobo on the other thread. I am loving this though. I am having the same problems you guys are having trying to register a spore account.

Comment

Wow, Space is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Comment

Seems all UK copies of the direct download and the Galactic edition can not be registered online at the moment - screw up on the EA server side.

Started this up, its a lovely package - but trying to take it in a little bit at a time rather than one long play though - already feel like I have a sensory overload. Let me get this straight, can I continue to edit my creature thou out the game, as my one at the moment looks completly naff haha

Comment

Everytime you mate, you can edit and customise your creation. I have been doing it alot to make it alot stronger. I have evolved enough in the creature segment to continue to the next stage but i'm holding back eliminating all the other nests and collecting new parts. The more i can get to choose in my repetoir the better.

Comment

Just a headsup. About an hour ago i managed to login and create a new Spore account in the game. So it might be working for everyone now, probably be different midday...

Comment

Thanks for the tip, hasnt bothered me too much that I couldnt log in because I already had about 200+ creatures on my HD hehe but it did kind of suck that I knew everything that would appear.

Edit: Wow its going to take a long time for my sporepedia to update even with the small file sizes, forgot I had such a large list of buddies/sporecasts.

Btw what are your guys usernames? I want to add you as buddies...so I can exterminate your creatures

I have two

OrgunUK (my main one)
              Nick Toma (the one I had to use because I couldnt log in)
              Last edited by Orgun; 06-09-2008, 09:24.

Comment

Mine is Zero9X if you want to add me.

Comment

My Spore ID's stuartasmith85, feel free to add me, very much loving the game so far

Comment

check my dr z

we shoudl have a thread where we can post our creations ?

Comment

I've added everyone apart from Nick Toma and Stuart as it can't find them... :/

Comment

Yea Spore is finally taking registrations. Mines Dazzyman but I cant see me getting near it till next week as got too many games to get thru.

Comment

This game is good in a weird way. To be honest i've only just got out the way and am about 3/4 through my first land phase and it's quite... grindy.

Just running up to other groups, and either trying to make friends or killing them outright.

HAd an interesting moment when migrating to a new nest, saw an absolute giant of a beast which had me screaming away with fear.

You do really feel like you need to evolve everytime you have DNA points, adding new stuff and where really is a step up in terms of technical terms for the player. Instead of just adding points, you get to choose what you want and where.

Comment

Add me if you guys want, userid same as forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                              HAd an interesting moment when migrating to a new nest, saw an absolute giant of a beast which had me screaming away with fear.
                              There is an achievement to defeat an epic beast in the creature stage. I have no idea how to achieve that, they kill you in one hit.

Comment

Just added everyone, although stuarts and dazzy's didnt work, man it finally finished downloading over 2000 creatures lol.

There is an achievement to defeat an epic beast in the creature stage. I have no idea how to achieve that, they kill you in one hit.
                                O_O I can't think of a way to kill one of those at the creature phase hehe

I came across this as an epic...I ran

Comment

Working...
                                X