?5 off ?50 at Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?5 off ?50 at Game

There's a couple of codes around for ?5 off ?50 at Game. LEALTA09 or 3368YAW

Not that amazing, but I think you might be able to pre-order Modern Warfare 2 and another game that comes out next year to get your order over ?50, and then cancel the other game, getting you MW2 for under ?40.

9% Quidco as well, to bring the price down further.

**I don't know if the above works, I'm just thinking out loud really**
    Last edited by Goldenballs; 21-07-2009, 17:43.

Here's mine, I don't need it: JCDXEJSD5

Comment

I think you can use it multiple times

If you are ordering a game at £29.99 just add the 99p gift wrap to the order to make the total go over £30 and proceed to complete the order as normal When the order is completed then go to the "your orders" section and cancel the order for the gift wrap meaning you will just be charged £24.99 for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
        Here's mine, I don't need it: JCDXEJSD5
        Just used towards FIFA 09 - thanks a million!

I did try sticking in some details etc. into the page in the link but didn't get a code. When I tried again it wasn't having any of it....

Comment

Love these £5 codes, just pre ordered This is Vegas, Midnight Club LA, Bionic Commando, Race Pro and Street Fighter 4 all for £25 each, gotta love that.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up. Just pre-ordered around 10 games!

Comment

Thanks for the code.

Used it to pre-order LEGO Batman on 360 - added the pink giftwrap and used ?5 reward points, then cancelled the giftwrap. Interestingly, they're now only taking ?4.01 from my loyalty card, to keep the order at ?20.98.

Comment

No matter what details I put it, I get this message:

You have already redeemed this offer. We want to be fair to all our customers and have allowed only one redemption per customer. If you wish to contact us about this please email us at [email protected]

Comment

I've just got a load of comfirmation emails for shipping of those DVD gift wraps

Comment

Doesn't seem to work for me and no code emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
                      Doesn't seem to work for me and no code emails.
                      Game have closed down this code now. Use the ?3 off one till they issue a new ?5.

Comment

Looks like I got in just in time then!

Comment

Originally posted by sofasurfer View Post
                          Game have closed down this code now. Use the ?3 off one till they issue a new ?5.
                          I remember using it from on here, but cant find the ?3 quid code anymore, does anyone remember it? I have tried the search, but it's not bringing up anything for me.

Comment

I did find it somewhere the other day, but the code doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Think they're starting to clamp down on the codes - I ordered Fable II LE at ?44.99 and used the offer code to get it for ?39.99. They've now lowered the LE to ?39.99, meaning my order should be for ?34.99 but they haven't lowered the price of my order.

Comment

Working...
                              X