ION drum rocker (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
    If you order from DJKIT today it wont come till Monday now as its courier service (City Link). They are very fast I got mine on Wednesday (too ill to open it till Thursday) after ordering 11pm Monday night. Its heavy courier brought mine into bedroom for us and then my dad got the parts out.
    Unless your stupid and pay ?25 for delivery like me How heavy are we talking, one person up 3 floors is possible or impossible?

Comment

Its fine m8 for the normal bloke but if your in a wheelchair like me and lifting a fat cat is heavy then no lol Courier brought it down a very long driveway to back door (in garden where my flat is) and brought it into room with hands only.

Yea you dont have to pay for delivery from DJKIT as its a standard courier sized item. I know you can choose to pay more to get it next day but I just didnt see the point as even their free delivery Monday night said I would get it by Wednesday.
      Last edited by Guest; 31-10-2008, 12:20.

Comment

Thats good news about the size. Yeah I couldn't wait till Monday so paid for Saturday delivery.

Comment

Ah didnt know they did Saturday delivery. I know Id have done the same in your case hehe

Comment

Mine has just turned up. There is a lot of assembly involved.

Comment

I am tempted to look at these but can someone confirm once and for all..do they work with GH:WT yet or not?

Comment

Yes, they work with GH:WT (in the rock band four column format).

I really haven't played on my ion kit a great deal since getting it, I think i have spent more time tinkering with all the pad positions. I think i have got it spot on now though, i managed to beat my score on "Welcome Home" by over 50,000, bloody hate that song mind.

Comment

thanks mate

Does that mean the game detects the drums accordingly and only plays 4 columns (rather than 5).

Comment

Originally posted by museumsteve View Post
                    thanks mate

Does that mean the game detects the drums accordingly and only plays 4 columns (rather than 5).
                    Correct.

Playing on these drums completely illiminates errors because of pad detection, only human error is a factor now. Best peripheral ever.

Comment

The only way your going to get it to register as 5note chart is to buy the midi brain. I wouldnt bother though as GHWT is not very good compared to RB. Im saving my ION kit now for RB2. Spent 5hours on guitar yesterday and GHWT and what a terrible bunch of tracks after first 4 setlists I think I only liked 7 out of the rest and how many are in RB1 already and soon to be 2 in criminal. RB and DLC will do me.

Comment

Thanks chaps, think I may take the plunge and order the Ion kit.
                        I have to keep my GHWT as I have the Death Magnetic album and it's awesome on drums..although I have a feeling AC/DC pack for Rock Band will trounce it for me so RB will probably get a lot more play.

Comment

Is anything like this available for the Wii?

I wanted a dedicated good quality drum kit.

Comment

i have ordered this today
                            should be here tomorrow
                            most expensive peripheral i have ever brought, i am going to hell aren't i?

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor View Post
                              i have ordered this today
                              should be here tomorrow
                              most expensive peripheral i have ever brought, i am going to hell aren't i?
                              No you are going to Rock Band heaven.

Comment

Its amazing m8. I spent a marathon session for first time on mine yesterday and it was pure bliss learning drum trainer yesterday (id never played a drum kit in July when it came out on 360 was on easy since then to medium for ages). I moved yesterday alone because of Ion kit to hard on first set of tracks and the trainer even helped me 5star Eye of the tiger on expert. Just got my drumming gloves delivered today (really really bad wrists) so off back to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X