No announcement yet.

ION drum rocker (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its out now on PS3. But only through ebay so some peeps might want to check it out. I hsave ordered one. Can't wait!

Comment

Play are selling them at 229 as well for the XB if anyone was wondering where to get one from. Very jealous of all you Rockers out there, but as I'm bobbins at these games, I will stay casual and work away with my GHWT set.

Comment

Quick question - how can this be used as a general USB drum kit?

Comment

what other uses does the ION drum kit have for people who are interested in drumming outside of the games etc?

Comment

Well I just assumed it could be used as a generic electronic drum kit

Comment

Just read that you'll need some sort of drum module, question answered

Comment

Mine arrived this morning.
                Wow just wow. The thing is a hulking hunk o metal feels great
                takes about 40mins to put together and a fair amount of time to adjust each pad for you liking.
                drum sensors hit on time everytime, fantastic bit of kit and totally worth the price.
                Big sesion planned for this evening cannot wait.
                amazing peripheral.
                on RB now i hardly use the green pad as the cymbal is just perfect for that.
                if your on the fence. BUY one. NOW.

Comment

I wish mine would hurry up, but with thanksgiving in the US and than the weekend, i think its going to be a bit longer than usual

Comment

DJKIT are doing the PS3 version as well.

Well I got up today after a couple of hours on it yesterday all fine. Off I went to start on my first endless setlist challenge and pedal didnt work. Thought it was the lead or not plugged in right but nope the destruction fairy has broken it during the night and its now RIP Shame as its been seriously good since getting it and can do doubles with ease but its just died with zero warning signs.

Phoned DJKIT up expecting a horror and nope amazing service (only second one out of hundreds sold so far) just had to send an email off to confirm and returns will contact me on mondany send a new one out and pick this one up so great service from them so far.

Bit gutted its broke but at least no hassle and as I have the flu I shouldnt be on it anyway I guess so back to Last Remnant.

Comment

Just a quick note DJKIT don't actually have them in yet. They should arrive next week with any luck. I ordered on Monday and got dead excited when a huge package arrived today at work. Only thing was they sent me the Xbox version instead.

Rang them up and they're posting it out next week. Very friendly customer service as already mentioned.

Comment

DJKIT really do have one of best customer service dept Ive come across. I know they got a shed load of orders over weekend but when I still hadnt heard anything today I phoned em back up and they where so friendly on the phone and Ive got another pedal coming from one of their other branches either tommorow or Friday with no hassle at all they just couldnt do enough for us. Would use em again in a heartbeat (no not the series ).

Comment

Meh

Got my replacement pedal today (great service again from DJKIT) it seemed to work on the dash (ie guide and it moves to left) booted game seemed to work once got into game and it didnt register again. Checked everything and its not doing out apart from very sporadic (and I mean like once in 100 taps) registering. Either Ive ended up with 2 faulty pedals or the brains failed on the orange port (as I went to bed Friday it worked Saturday it failed so could be that).

Anyone who has one of these any chance you could test plugging a pad in the orange pedal port and tapping some beats to see if the orange port is analog or not as on mine it wont register any beats with any pads to simulate? Same with plugging the footpedal into a pad port to see if that registers as on mine I get nowt either way with both pedals.

Spoke to DJKIT who where very good they just given me Ion number in UK to ring to pick their brains before they get it replaced incase I could fix it myself and is now ringing them up after spoke back to them to sort me a replacement brain out.

Edit - New Brain arriving monday on a free postage swapover from DJKIT (picking other one up at same time). Yet again amazing service from them. I joked that its either that or Im the unlucky customer who has 2 dead foot pedals and said if thats the case we will send you another one out no problems heh.

Speaking earlier to Ion as well lass confirmed to us that its 12months standard warrenty on it so its not some stupid 90 day gaming periph thing like some companies try on.

Again have to say both DJKIT and ION have been up their with best aftersales Ive ever used
                          Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2008, 13:09.

Comment

mine has arrived and GAH! the missus has put it away for Christmas! I dead set almost died. I have not been drumming for the last month, waiting, and now she does this! Cant wait though!

Comment

Again great service from DJKIT my brain arrived today on swap over and gave the other one back to courier but alas no footpedal output. I aint up to messing with drums at moment anyway so although Im gutted I aint as gutted as I was a last week but Im getting seriously dispondant with it all. So by the looks of it I got a replacement footpedal what was broken two (that I know had been used as it had velcro to the bottom) I just cannot think what else it could be now. New brain all the ports work but I cannot test the orange one as nothing registers in it as that looks like its registered as the triggers ie analog. I did test the other ports and buttons on new brain all fine. The old pedal just doesnt do anything so thats definetly dead and the replacement jumps one and thats it. I just find it very odd indeed. I even had a brain fart and tested GHWT incase it was NXE what had broken RB2 (although Id updated and played it fine as was in the beta) but it registers on nothing. Ive tried every wire into different ports incase its one of them and also 3 different usb input adapaptors and 6 USB ports to 360 (got a hub) so its got to be just my sheer luck of two bust pedals.

Just contacted em now but the guy what sorted us is out for 10mins so going to try again. As I said they have been fantastic at DJKIT but my luck with electrical products is bad (your talking to someone that ended up on a Powerhouse training video to what can happen when you end up with 4 faulty items on the trot in my case 4 £1600 tellys lol different brands).

DJKIT just rang us back and their now off to speak to ION.
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2008, 15:16. Reason: update of call

Comment

Does this definitely work on the PS3 Rock Band 2 - I remember reading / hearing something about this not being compatible, but couldn't believe it. I see there is a cymbal expansion, is that necessary as it already seems to have enough of them?

Comment

Working...
                                X