No announcement yet.

Wii Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its so misunderstood. I love the Rock Band games but read somewhere a description that playing them well felt like nailing combos in fighting games, where as this has feel to it.

my son loves playing with my dad who is a bit of an old school jazz fiend, he even describes his Grandad as blowing hot horn now. it defnitely has musical education value, no doubt about it.

I guess Nintendo were due a slight slip in pushing new things under consumers noses, for me though the slip here isn't a quality one, this is great software.

Comment

Has it sold well? I know a few 'non gamers' who have wiis and none have this.

Comment

This was one of the reasons i went back to the wii and i have not been disappointed.

My 7 year old loves this and watching her conduct Twinkle Twinkle at double speed is a joy.

Comment

My non-gamer friend who has a Wii bought this and cracked it out over new year - after playing Rock Band/GH lots over the holidays I thought I'd just turn my nose up at this. However I have to say I was completely wrong, I was playing with three other people who don't play computer games and everyone had a good laugh. It's deceptively simple in that it allows a lot more to go on than it looks, I started off just tapping to the rhythm presented but then as time went on I was using adding in chords, drum fills etc.

Need to find it somewhere cheap to pick up for myself.

John

Comment

Working...
          X