Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing you kind folks to the Retro Asylum podcast show.

Publishing Podcasts for Free since 2005. Record, Publish, Distribute, and Monetize Your Podcast on Desktop or Any Mobile Device. Share Your Voice with the World.

The latest episode!

Last edited by Swainy; 16-01-2013, 11:29.

Comment

Segagaga Domain is now getting Super Famicom games!!! Why? Well, why not? I've put up the first test page. Please remember that this is not the final page but more of a work in progress.

Comment

Site News - 22nd September 2013

Oh man, August was such a busy month and was the beginning o this month. I had so much planned for the site but just haven’t had time to get anything done until today. Well, as mentioned before, Segagaga Domain is about to start featuring Super Famicom games, YEAH!! The Super Famicom is better known as the Super Nintendo in the west and was home to many great games. Since I’m not only a Sega gamer I felt it would be nice to add my SFC games to the site as well. I hope you enjoy them. Only 5 titles have been added so far but please do check them out over at the SFC page.

In other news, the Battle of the Ports show is doing really well with 5 episodes now on line. Check them out here. And let’s not forget Retro Core 4. The latest show can be viewed to your left or over at YouTube or the official site.

Comment

http://randomisedgaming.tumblr.com/ Spotlight feature on the excellant Demon's Crest the Super Nintendo game no one played.

Comment

Site News - 4th January 2013

A Happy New Year to all and we start off the new year with the Super Famicom section finally being added to the site!! It took a long time coming but it’s finally here. So far there are only 12 games listed out of my pretty big collection but I will be adding more in the near future. So for now sit back and enjoy looking at Actraiser 2 - Araiguma Rascal - Assault Suit Valken - Bishin Densetsu Zoku - Cosmo Gang the Video - Darius Force - Donald in Maui Mallard - Final Fight 2 - Shanghai III - Sonic Blast Man -Super Donkey Kong 2 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time .

The latest Retro Core 4 show (volume 14) can be viewed to your left or over at YouTube or the official site. Volume 15 will be available in about 1 weeks time.

Comment

I've just been to two great game shops in the Isle of Wight.

Arcade Games in Shanklin is a real old school retro games shop. The guy who owns it is really friendly and knowledgable about retro games. He's got stuff piled floor to ceiling with plenty of games for older systems and is clearly passionate about gaming.

Outland is Ryde is a less of a retro shop (I couldn't see anything older than PS2) but is a nice alternative to CEX. They've also got a Neo Geo arcade machine with a multicart that is only 20p per credit.

Comment

I should probably put my youtube in here!
                Ive been making vids for over a year now, almost all retro,
                and attempting to not just make simple lets play type stuff. (although there are some)

Comment

Not plugging anything of my own, rather something a friend's been making over on YouTube that I'd overlooked for some time. Swan Song (link is to a complete playlist) is a chronological survey of the WonderSwan's game library. None of them are overly long, but they're all well researched, thoughtfully examined, and the videos are produced very neatly. I ended up watching all of the available episodes (60ish to date) in a few days once I started! Here is an early one to get you started.

Last edited by fuse; 15-01-2022, 16:21.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Not plugging anything of my own, rather something a friend's been making over on YouTube that I'd overlooked for some time. Swan Song (link is to a complete playlist) is a chronological survey of the WonderSwan's game library. None of them are overly long, but they're all well researched, thoughtfully examined, and the videos are produced very neatly. I ended up watching all of the available episodes (60ish to date) in a few days once I started! Here is an early one to get you started.

It's weird but what with the recent releases via Switch of Neo Geo Pocket games I caught myself wondering about the Wonderswan, a console I've seen in the occasional retro collectible game shop (when they still existed) but have never played. Cheers, Fuse, I'll enjoy dipping into these.

Comment

Oh these are very cool, thanks fuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X