X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro pimp thread

Rules:
    • This thread is for pimping retro sites, services and shops only. If your shop just happens to sell retro stuff, but most is current gen, then use the one in general gaming instead. The theme must be retro.
    • You can bump occassionally e.g. every 3 months.
    • You must only refer to your services and products. Do not compare yours to others. Don't bother saying "We are the cheapest around" - let your website speak for itself. Do not pimp on behalf of someone else.
    • Do not advertise ebay shops. All ebay links will be removed.
    • Feel free to give a few examples, but I don't want to see massive posts detailing everything.
    • Use your common sense. If in doubt, ask someone before posting!
    Last edited by charlesr; 07-06-2010, 11:40.

Please take a look at my website, I still need to do some work on the e-commerce side of it etc. I can offer retro console and vintage computer software, hardware and accessories.

I also provide services such as modification and repair and I make many different types of RGB SCART cables, whether they be custom or standard.

As of July I am extremely busy so it will take longer than usual for me to respond to enquiries, but please feel free to send them.

Cheers, James.
    Last edited by chaoticjelly; 06-07-2009, 12:07.

Comment

Your one stop shop for all things Retro!
      Last edited by Cauterize; 25-11-2008, 00:37.

Comment

Retro gaming shops in Birmingham!

Hi everybody,

I am new here but was recommended by a customer. I own and help run two independent retro gaming shops located at the following addresses-

* RETRO STATION, Level 2 The Oasis, 110-114 Corporation Street, Birmingham City Centre, B4 6SX

* RETRO STATION, Sutton Inshops, 65 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72 1QX

Our shops are fairly small but stock NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Advance, DS, Master System, Megadrive, Mega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamegear, Playstation 1 and 2, Xbox, Intellivision, Wonderswan plus lots of other boxed consoles. We also sell loose consoles starting at ?10 and handhelds starting from ?6.

Most game formats are stocked new and old from atari cartridges to 360 games. We are open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
        Birmingham - 10am-5:30pm
        Sutton - 9am-5:30pm

For those of you with facebook, photos can be found here- http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4500179&ref=mf

Many thanks, Craig

Comment

Do you have a site, or any plans for internet sales?

Comment

going to Brum on Monday so will see if I can pop in to the Birmingham one.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
              Do you have a site, or any plans for internet sales?
              This.

Retro is kinda niche, so you'll find your customers are all over the place.
              Can't really get to Birmingham myself unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroStation View Post
                * RETRO STATION, Sutton Inshops, 65 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72 1QX
                How long's that been there? I'm in Sutton all of the time but haven't been in the market for ages, I'll have to take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Silanda View Post
                  How long's that been there? I'm in Sutton all of the time but haven't been in the market for ages, I'll have to take a look.
                  Approx 7 months. In response to the website question, we do have a website in the pipeline.

Thanks, Craig

Comment

ooh im in walsall il have to come up to brum some time and check you guys out

Comment

I visited the one in the oasis. A nice little selection. Picked up a few bargains - future cop and galaxian 3 for ?15. Nay bad.

Comment

I didn't look too hard when I went, the Game Boy cart cleaner for a fiver caught my eye but I didn't have change.

Comment

I am glad to see a few of you enjoying our Birmingham shop, remember that our Sutton Coldfield shop is only a 20 minute bus journey away and stocks just as many, (if not more), games!

Comment

Must check this out when I'm next in Brum. Sounds promising. Any chance of some photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
                              Must check this out when I'm next in Brum. Sounds promising. Any chance of some photos?
                              Photos of our Sutton store can be found here-

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Our Birmingham store has now been sold so that we can focus purely on the Sutton Coldfield shop. As a result the Birmingham store now operates under a seperate name. We recently had 300+ new games in our Sutton shop and would love to welcome people into 'Retro Station'.

Comment

Working...
                              X