QualityChimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QualityChimp

Apologies if I have missed an existing thread for QC.

Anyway Mr Quality bought a couple of games for me (which he rounded UP the cost of!). Unfortuanatly they took an age to get their due to Royal Mail, but got there eventually so everyone is happy!

QC maintained excellent comms and is a top guy to deal with. Fast payments, and didn't throw a wobbler when the games initially didn't arrive. He was even reluctant to take a full refund.

Top dude

QC bought a DVD off me, quick payment, good comms, no problems whatsoever, thanks

Plus, he even sponsored me!!, cheers mate
    Last edited by davesol; 13-11-2009, 21:58.

Comment

Sold Hitman:BloodMoney. Instant payment, good comms. Cheers

Comment

Great buyer, paid straight away, friendly chap. Good comms, everything you want really.

Comment

Sold him some French book about some old gaming machine,he seems to like stuff like that...Anyhoo good guy who paid no probs

Comment

Bought some SNES carts off me. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

As before an excellent dude to deal with and no issues at all. Enjoy your game Chimpy!

Comment

Bought a Kindle case from me, and paid in lightning quick time. Friendly fellow.

Comment

Bought a 360 game from me, was a real pleasure to deal with throughout. Top man!

Comment

Brought head phones from me ages ago - hassle free. Has just purchased Lost Planet 3 as well with no issues.

He does keep sexting me though. I've had enough.

Comment

This lovely gent bought a X360 game from me - payment was received in rapid time and he was a pleasure to deal with! Enjoy the game!

Comment

QualityChimp bought some MS credit from me. Payment was made quickly and he was a good person to deal with. Top fella!

Comment

Bought a Wii package from me.
                          Super friendly Comms and paid promptly, a credit to the forums.
                          Thanks again and enjoy!

Comment

Bought Gradius V and Fallout 3 off of me - would deal with again in a heartbeat Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a ps3 title from me, friendly comms and prompt payment, all totally groovy.

Comment

Working...
                              X