X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Daragon wasn't complaining about bargains he'd have nothing to do

Comment

Originally posted by vkun View Post
      29 GBP shipped is not decently priced, for a top title that's just been released? No offense, but that's seems a bit spoiled (well, around Europe the game goes for around 60 euros ~ 50 GBP )
      Hey, I'm skint lol - I can't afford the ?40+ games right now.

?29 for resistance is a good price, but take into account that a fair number of online retailers released it at launch at just above ?30. I'll snap it up at ?25 or under tho.

Given the number of big name recent releases that've seen prices slashed of late, it will pay to wait it out I'm sure.

Comment

You know as soon as you buy it Play.com will slash it to £17.99, right? I'm just preparing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
          Given the number of big name recent releases that've seen prices slashed of late, it will pay to wait it out I'm sure.

Thats what I do all the time mate. It saves me getting that feeling of utter guttedness when I see it @ half price, & theres mine still sitting on the shelf unplayed.
          I'm in no hurry to be the 1st to get a game anymore, maybe due to the urge not being as high as it used to.Also because I've got plenty of games to keep me busy too.

I even stopped & checked reviews on Far Cry 2 before buying from play.com for £17.99, then didnt bother buying because reviews werent so fantastic.

Heres my list of what I want but in no hurry to get unless they drop below the £20 mark:

1.Fracture (a dude from Hong Kong is selling a region free version for under £10 inc ship on eBay. I'm tempted!),
          2.Dead Space,
          3.Left 4 Dead,
          4.Mercs 2,
          5.Mirrors Edge,
          6.BIA Hells Highway,
          7.GOW2,
          8.Fallout 3,
          9.Far Cry 2 (if its under £15)
          10.COD 5 (I might go up to £25)
          Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 03-12-2008, 16:01.

Comment

Those waiting to get Fallout 3 or (THE MIGHTY) Sonic Unleashed might wanna wait a little longer as they are going to be half price soon enough.

Comment

Oooo, more cryptics - any word on resistance 2?

Comment

Nope, I will let you know personally if it does

Comment

Hmm well i've already got, completed and thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3. If that drops to ?20 then its a great bargain for those who don't have it yet. I might well be tempted by Sonic Unleashed for half price though.

Comment

Sonic Unleashed is already £30 in store at game, but that would need to drop to the £20 or less mark for my consideration as it's not currently on my radar.

As for Fallout 3, is this likely to be a repeat of the Farcry offer, where it was just the PC version down to under £20 with the console versions coming in at £24.99?

Comment

Fallout is £27.39 at GAME at the moment. I've heard there might be a £5 code for GAME this week, so I'm thinking Tomb Raider + Fallout for under £41 (after voucher, quidco and reward points).

I like cheap games

Comment

Unless I hear otherwise (ahem Ezee!) I'll pick up Motorstorm2 from Asda, only £23 in store.

Comment

Yeah I was just about to post that Asda are doing it for £23 cos I know a few people were waiting for it to drop price.

I can also confirm (my source just called me) that Fallout 3 is definitely going to be in the half price dealio (probably this coming week) at £19.99 on PS3/360. Also for you collectors out there the CE (the lunchbox one) will be £24.99!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                            Yeah I was just about to post that Asda are doing it for ?23 cos I know a few people were waiting for it to drop price.

I can also confirm (my source just called me) that Fallout 3 is definitely going to be in the half price dealio (probably this coming week) at ?19.99 on PS3/360. Also for you collectors out there the CE (the lunchbox one) will be ?24.99!
                            Any idea when abouts according to your source when CoD should be expected?

Comment

Ezee, if you get any news on L4D, let us know, thanks

Comment

CoD should be soon too. It might not be £19.99, most likely £24.99.

Yeah will let you know about L4D, Chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X