Astro Tripper (PSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astro Tripper (PSN)

New Shoot-Em-Up for the PSN by the pom pom guys they did Mutant Storm Reloaded and Mutant Storm Empire on XBLA in fact this was there 1st release was called space tripper in 2003. Well its been updated with new shiny graphics and sounds and a few new challenge modes thrown in for good measure. Graphics are colourful and vibrant,the game was inspired by Defender but adds a lot more strategy to the mix,you have 2 weapons a lazer and rockets both which can be upgraded by collecting orbs enemies drop,but the best part of this little addictive shooter is the price 3.19,the price of a good glass of beer,this is Euro only just now heard SCEA are making a decision if they want it
    HAPPY GAMING !!!

I've been enjoying this, I'd not played the original so I wasn't sure what to expect but I did like the look of the videos. Well worth what I paid for it already.

Not sure how much content there is in the game though. I wouldn't be surprised to see DLC at some time maybe even with online play included.

Comment

I loved Space Tripper so I'm loving this too.Shame the frame rate isn't a bit smoother but apart from that it's awesome.I hope there will be some extra downloadable content as I have got a fair way through this already. Well worth the money,I was expecting it to cost a little more.

Comment

Well byonder there is 3 difficulty levels Easy,Hard,Hardest plus there the challenge rooms to play i say we set up a NTSC challenge on all the challenges and see who can get top (lets hope Silvergun X dont like this just kidding mate ) plus you gotta remember it cost £3.19 €3.99 post your PSN ids and let the challenges begin
        HAPPY GAMING !!!

Comment

i saw this last night , but didn't have time to get it am off out to night so i hope to pick this up tomorrow or tonight depending on the time i get home tonight and when i do i will post my ID

Comment

Totally off topic, but did anyone else think see this game name as Astro Stripper? .. No?

Bye!

Comment

Working...
            X