Art Style Cubello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art Style Cubello

Nintendo's art style series of games seem to have gone completely under the radar here and i cant understand why there cheap there adictive and there very well put together there only 600 points each to.

So Cubello the basic idea is to fire colored blocks at a 3d rotating shape to connect four or more blocks and remove them from the cubello, depending on where you hit it the cube spins and the more you chip away at it the more it collapses in on itself until your just left with a core.

you have a limited number of shots with a magazine at the side showing what colour is up next and what is coming up, the magazine is refilled every time you successfully remove blocks and there is a frantic bonus mode that you can activate by meeting certain conditions

and thats about it the game is presented in stages with more colors and stranger shapes being added as you move along, what is dose well though is making you think about what shots you need to place where as you can quite easily run out ammo. You really need to think about your end game as well as you can quite easily end up going round in circles trying to eliminate the last few by leaving yourself with single colors

anyway take a look at the vid and give it a try if you like puzzle games its definatley worth a download

Cubello get free wii points for this game! http://www.freewiipointsngames.tkCubello costs 600 wii pointsArt Style: Cubello mixes the strategy and feel of a t...

Hmm, I was wondering where the Art Style first plays were too - it's a shame that these are being overlooked. I've been very much enjoying ROTOHEX personally.

I left my initial thoughts in the Nintendo Download Service section rather than doing a First Play because I'm a scaredy cat

Fingers crossed that Orbient is out today, as from what I've seen it looks like the bee's knees.

Comment

Is it anything like Zoocube? Sounds a bit like it, there were aspects of the gameplay in that game that were great, with a bit of fine tuning could have been even better. Sounds like this maybe it. May have to see if Santa brings me some Wii points.

Comment

its in the vein of zoocube but you have no direct precise control over the rotation of the mass, you hit it and it spins off in the direction of your shot.

its very hard to explain but quite hypnotic once you get into it.

Comment

Oh right, 600 points you say... mmm interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X