Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i'm about to get my PS2 chipped!

Comment

Thats pretty cool, if you have the time to do them all again. Recently ive been told to finish max payne (yes for the first time ), tis good, if a little repetative.

In reply to JibberX I know what your saying, if i pay for a game i make damn sure i complete it, unless its realy bad and i only ever have the one (on rare occasions two) games being played at the same time.

Usualy i find it difficult to complete games for a second time though unless they realy are something special, you just cant feel the same about it when you know whats going to happen, I finished half-life 3/4 times back in the day!. Perhaps i may replay them in a few years, unlikely though.

Norris

Comment

I've never previously had this problem, as I've never had the cash to have more than one game on the go at once. This month, though, I've just glimpsed the problem you lot are talking about.

Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness are both highly addictive and highly time-consuming... and I have to squeeze my visits to Animal Crossing in at some point or my villagers will start to hate me! To make matters worse, there are more great games just around the corner. It's a hard life, eh?

Comment

I have the same problems too and being a student its led to me having a massive overdraft. I'd go as far to say its an addiction, its bad really. My mistake isnt just buying a game and not playing it. I have problems with games that i dont complete, say like Suikoden 2, grandia, phantasy star 3 and 4 on megadrive (from orginal). Im on the last boss for every one of those games and i havent completed any of them. These are the games i've started in the last few months and havent touched them after a few weeks :

Advance Wars
          Tactics Ogre
          Breath of Fire
          Breath of Fire 2
          Panzer Dragoon Orta
          Steel Battalion
          Suikoden 2
          Megaman Battle Network
          Zone of Enders (GBA)

I'll stop there cos im getting despressed at the amount of money i've spent on those games and havent even completed em. Problem is i am reluctant to sell em because i collect them which makes it even worse.

They should make some kind of gamers equivalent to gamblers anonymous.

Comment

Working...
          X