No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 [Feb]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 4 is out now, and it's suprisingly interesting given it's about the spinoffs. Particularly interesting is the coverage of the mobile games, some of which I didn't know existed (mobile Resi 4?!). It's all got me in the mood to dig out the Outbreak games actually, which I felt would have been alright if the AI of your comrades didn't have suicidal tendencies...

The next part is going to be about RE4 and the

live action movies

. I think I'll watch the first half...

Comment

Covered all the Resi games I?ve yet to complete. The Gameboy games looked terrible so I'll ignore those. I know the Outbreak games are pretty good (so I skipped that part) and the third Gun Survivor (Dead Aim?) definitely looked worthy of a play through.

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      Particularly interesting is the coverage of the mobile games, some of which I didn't know existed (mobile Resi 4?!)
      I thought it looked fairly good considering.

Comment

Got sidetracked from this due to the arrival of street fighter 4 then DDP and finally killzone2 within a week. Went back to it tonight though and finished the B scenario. Claire has some excellent lines near the end.

When luring Mr.X in to the lava "sucker!"

Got a Rank D for this scenario and a time of 3:51.

We couldn't have asked for better timing for those restrospective videos. Been enjoyin them.

Finally I've managed to replay and appreciate!

Comment

Back when the Dreamcast version came out, I managed to get A Rank on all 4 scenarios, playing them back-to-back. God knows how I did it, I think I'd played the PlayStation version so much that I knew the best 'order' to do things in. It also made me avoid using First Aid Sprays in Resi games, on the off-chance that the game has some kind of ranking system (which they really should do more often, I find that far more rewarding than Achievements).

Comment

5th part of the retrospective is out now.

Comment

Working...
            X