Resident Evil 2 [Feb]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
    I'd be up for it, but WTF you can't run and shoot?!

Oh and "Clunky".
    Yeah. It's a good thing that they sorted that out for Resi 5....oh hang on...

Comment

What's the PC version like? Only ever played (and loved) the PS1 version..

Comment

The original PC port was a good port at the time. There were loads of added options and unlockables. The Dreamcast version is actually a port of the PC version (and I consider the Dreamcast version to be the best version). If you can get the PC version for a few quid then you may as well try it out.

However, there may be issues with the game on new operating systems. I've not tried myself, however. There was a Japan-only re-port to the PC in 2007 which was good, if nothing grounbreaking.

Comment

I'm playing the PSX version on my PS3 Would play the NTSC Gamecube version but it's quite dear when it appears on eBay

Comment

The storyline is fantastic and I love the Racoon City setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
              The original PC port was a good port at the time. There were loads of added options and unlockables. The Dreamcast version is actually a port of the PC version (and I consider the Dreamcast version to be the best version). If you can get the PC version for a few quid then you may as well try it out.

However, there may be issues with the game on new operating systems. I've not tried myself, however. There was a Japan-only re-port to the PC in 2007 which was good, if nothing grounbreaking.
              Nice one - might pick it up and run it in vmware or summat

Comment

Just finished this Claire B. Man what a game, a very intimidating but ultimately dissapointing boss though

To this day I still haven't compelted code veronica, didn't get on with it. Will probably try again. I've heard it's not as easy as the rest but my cousin completed it so I know I'll be able to do it, it took him a week to get through Resident evil 3, he got stuck on it initially. Then he came over for a few days so I started a new game and completed it in one sitting and then he completed it after that (in about twice the time and with lord know's how many times more deaths!) plus I can beat him/kick his ass at pretty much any game so it shouldn't be too much trouble!

Boy I sure do miss the bosses that would just come back tougher and more crazily mutated each time you saw them (Yawn, Birkin, Nemesis) In RE4, you kill a boss he's dead

Comment

^Yeah Code Veronica is pretty damn hard as far as Resi goes, but it's an excellent game once you get used to the difficulty. It's hard from the get-go. I did complete it though, although I've never completed the X edition.

Comment

2nd best Biohazard evar imo. Will D/L the PSP version to play through again.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Wow had a quick read on Claire A/Leon B. never played through it before (played through the game 3 times as well) will have to now as I never realised how different it was!

Comment

Played through the 1st disc of this a few months ago on dreamcast. For some awful reason my dreamcast doesn't read the second disc properly.

I'll play on gamecube this time round to avoid devastation. Can I force the GC PAL version to 60hz with a freeloader on a PAL console?

Comment

Someone got me this from New York in the two disc, double boxed edition PS1 version. Loved the intro, with the zombies forcing you into the Police Station. I remember I had to get a Scart lead for the PS1 as the screen was in black/white.

Whats the N64 version like? Just read that it had a first person mode. WOW?

Comment

Anyone got a copy of the Japanese/USA version on psn they'd be willing to swap for another psn game ?

Comment

I was going to play the US version on my PSOne and mini screen but I think I might play the JP Dreamcast version if I can find an official VGA Box - projector OK? GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                                Anyone got a copy of the Japanese/USA version on psn they'd be willing to swap for another psn game ?
                                I have RE1-3 on the PSN, what games do you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X