• Show
Clear All

Mad World comes to Street Fighter

pretty sicK! mods

Sean vs Charlie

Joker vs Super Zangief

Cammy Quinn vs Catwomen-Li

Jill vs Sheva

Its amazing how many people are making mods for this, these are just a select few. Brings back memories of all the time I spent in Soul Calibur 4 character edit mode.

Last edited by Morph; 11-09-2009, 01:23.

Comment

Seeing this thread just makes me sad.

Still no proper lobbies, nobody on my friends list plays it any more.

Comment

i'm loving the sean edit. it looks like a lot of time and effort went in there. if you could change moves too, and swap ryu's hurricane for dans then the sean transformation would be complete.

Comment

True all he needs is Dan's hurricane kick

I think the Sean & Charlie mod had a lot put into it considering the guy even drew character vs screen art.

Comment

top marks for the guys who done them mods

i been playing this allot over the last few week i can see that i am getting alot better mile's better from afew months ago am happy with how i am growing in this game

jebus just come and add me i've pretty much only been playing this for the last month
            Last edited by hush; 11-09-2009, 20:48.

Comment

I've added quite a few people from here during the course of the last couple of tournaments and much enjoy it over playing through Championship mode.
              Played quite a lot of matches against Morph the other night.
              Add me if you want to play against Abel, Rufus and a little bit of all the others.

Comment

Ooooh, tournaments? I'm a little rusty at this, but until maybe Uncharted 2 comes out, this is my game of the year, I'll be up for some tournament play...

Comment

nighteyes - check the online gaming & challenges bit and get yourself entered.

Comment

Comment

Is ranked match down for anyone else?

On 360

Comment

Working...
                      X