No announcement yet.

GTA IV - The Lost and Damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike physics are good. Harder to fall off too.

The main game has an update. Not sure when it as available as I haven't played it in a few months. I assume it brings the bike handling in line with the DLC.

Comment

The bikes feel great. The only thing i don't like is the formation routine, makes everything feel a bit slow. I like speeding around the place.

As for the Lean, it wasn't stupid. It was there to be unique to Niko's character as i'm guessing Niko had an injury to his leg during the war. Its why he has a little bit of a limp too.

Comment

out of curiosity how bigs the download? and Was Kosten sie?

Comment

Its about 1.7gb.

Comment

Just watched some of the new Republican Space Rangers, ****ing hilarious as usual

Comment

After an hour and a half I'm at about 20%

Expect my First Play impressions early next week.

Comment

Bah! only own a PS3 so gutted I can't play this, have they added any more of those random stranger missions, for me that was one of the best parts of the game with Niko's story.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                  Its about 1.7gb.
                  Danke!

it sounds like you get a lot for what is relatively a small download - well compared to others........ but i suppose the crux of the game(city) is all there afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post

Wow i have been reading that its around 15 hours gameplay o.o

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Another figure touted by rockstar no doubt - 15 hours is probably for the lame ducks amongst us. A good rule of thumb is to always shave about 50% off the average game length quote provided by developers if you know what a control pad is.

Comment

I've heard figures ranging from 12-20. I'm betting that the main mission doesn't take 10 hours, but once you factor in the new races, pidgeons and other **** then it probably does add up to around about 10 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                          Just watched some of the new Republican Space Rangers, ****ing hilarious as usual
                          'speaking your god damn heathen language makes my mouth taste like a turd'

I don't blurt thru these things at full tilt and I'm, I'm at 20% after 2.5 hours

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post

Doesn't he mean 20% downloaded for half hour...?

I hope so....!!

Comment

Yeah sorry for any confusion. I meant that after an hour and a half the DLC was only 20% downloaded due to my Tesco value broadband.

Comment

Gone......

Comment

Working...
                                X