Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
    This from VampX on xbox scene, poor bastard -

"My Dutch RE5 Elite Edition is not a Jasper. (175W and 14,2A)

Also its not even red its just black, it seems the Dutch MS branch decided to clear out some old Elite stock and ship it in the RE5 box.

I feel screwed after waiting for so long, but i ordered it because the entire Internet was sure that it was a Jasper.

It didn't even come with Street Fighter HD.

I'm just so angry right now, mostly at myself for being a moron and ordering it, i should have known MS would pull something."
    Sounds like it was the retailer, not Microsoft. They probably switched the contents - or maybe someone bought it then switched it and returned it.

Comment

There's been a few on xbox scene mentioning it, seems it is a legit pack in the US too.

Comment

I don't see how they can sell those though - they're paying for the red console with the codes, not a regular elite. I'm sure if they asked they'd get an exchange or refund.

Comment

Picked mine up a few days ago to replace my noisy old premium (pre-hdmi) as I need a new hard drive anyway. It's a jasper but not quite as quiet as I hoped, although it is significantly quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
            Solid black = the Nidecs. Some difference eh? You did well to get those John.

Maybe all the Resi consoles have the Delta's?

The Nidecs are rarely seen, maybe they have stopped using them all together.
            Well my old first Elite has Solid Black fans and the new Resi Elite has the fans with the white stickers on them, it does sound louder while playing from the disc, I havent installed any games yet, so cant tell if there is a difference yet just running.

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            that sucks man ,
            how can i tell for sure my red 360 is elite, says 2009 1 07 on the back?
            If you want to make sure it's a Jasper, just check the PSU that came with it, check the sticker on the bottom, it should say 12.1 Amp and 150W output, thus making it a Jasper, or below the DOM there should be a 12.1Amp somewhere on it too.

Comment

Just installed a Nidec in my Resi Eilte and the difference is considerable.

Comment

Working...
              X