No announcement yet.

punio75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a trade with Stephen (Panny Q and a SCART switcher, for some controllers and a wad of cash).
    Lovely chap, put up with my procrastination without the tiniest mention of a moan.

Comment

Quicker than Liz Hurley dropping her panties to millionaires!

Bought a scart cable off him, and all was well and is well.

Comment

Picked up a SFC bundle from me, absolutely no issues. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a boxed Panasonic Q off this fine gentleman.

Good communication, shipped virtually instantly, well packed, condition as described.

One of the better impulse purchases I've done, and definitely one I will put to good use.

Thanks again... ^^

Comment

Bought a game from punio75, it arrived really quickly and in great condition too.

Thank you!

Comment

Bought Mario Tennis Aces from me. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a Switch console from Punio75 and got it the following day! Top bloke! Thanks!

Comment

Bought some N64 games from punio75. They were all in excellent condition and arrived super fast. Couldn’t be happier with the games. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought Hey Pikmin from this chap. Very pleasant to deal with and would happily buy from again. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Both one DS and one 3DS game and everything went smooth. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a pair of DS games. Friendly comms and the items arrived quickly. Many thanks!

Comment

Exactly as above, thanks again mate!

Comment

Sold me a DS game, arrived quickly and in top condition.

Comment

Working...
                            X