Riiiiiidge Racer!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danrich316 View Post
    rr4 was best in my opinion, although close RR on psp, didnt really rate any of the xbox/ps series ones
    . There are none on Xbox and RR4 is a "PS series" one...
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

ridge racer 6 was on xbox (360).

Could be that emulation might be the best way to play it? Not sure though. I realise it's dubious morally but if you own a PSX version then that's not as bad in my opinion...

Comment

The PS original is a better game than the arcade version, so emu is out there methinks.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have RR2 and Rave Racer on emulator. I like Rave the most.

The Hi Spec, it lacked a proper arcade mode with a full grid wasn't it? I lost it long ago. I recently started to play Revolution again and altough I can navigate through RR7 with ease, I had huge difficulties with drift in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
            I have RR2 and Rave Racer on emulator. I like Rave the most.

The Hi Spec, it lacked a proper arcade mode with a full grid wasn't it? I lost it long ago. I recently started to play Revolution again and altough I can navigate through RR7 with ease, I had huge difficulties with drift in this game.
            What specs are you running, i cant get them to run anything near decently in MAME or vivanono!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              What specs are you running, i cant get them to run anything near decently in MAME or vivanono!
              I ran Vivanono on my old 2002 PC ( GEFORCE 4, 1GB RAM, 1800Athlon ) ... It doesn't need a monster machine.

Comment

Vista notebook, 2ghz, 3gb RAM and on-board videocard. Rave runs flawless without texture reduction in Vivanonno.

MAME is a different story.

Comment

Well guys, I cant say enough good things re Ridge Racer!

As I have these beauties:

All 100% arcade perfect! hahaha

Ridge Racer
                  Ridge Racer 2
                  Rave Racer
                  Ace Driver

All of the Namco System 22 hardware's best!

Ridge Racer on the PS1 is a great game, NTSC version even much better.

As there so cheap, All the PS1 Ridge Racer's are great but Ridge Racer Revolution and Rage Racer are great!

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                    Vista notebook, 2ghz, 3gb RAM and on-board videocard. Rave runs flawless without texture reduction in Vivanonno.

MAME is a different story.
                    Ive never seen a 100% decent emu of Rave Racer, have they got better? they always look 'wrong' to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeracer View Post

Now that's how to play RR ....

Oh by the way, good luck on your sitdown cab for sale.For that price am sure it will sell no probs..

Comment

So jealous of those cabs, so awesome. Been going through RRR, Rage, R4 & hi-spec today, sometimes being a doley is great.

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeracer View Post
                          Ive never seen a 100% decent emu of Rave Racer, have they got better? they always look 'wrong' to me.

Its not entirely 100%, but it runs flawless. Gameplay is good too.

Comment

Working...
                          X