Onechanbara-Bikini Samurai Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onechanbara-Bikini Samurai Squad

Well this is a bit of a suprise,imagine DMC/Dynasty Warriors/Playboy Magazine all mixed up,thrown in a blender with a city full of rotten corpses and you'll be somewhere close to getting an angle on where this game is coming from.

Bought on a whim this oddity is really making me smile.
    Technically poor this is an ugly beast for sure,but everything it does,it does with such bloody bombast you'll think H.G. Lewis or George A Romero were the developers.
    Arms,legs blood red squirting everywhere,the gore level is cranked to the max and then goes up to 100!
    The best part is the protaganists are sexy thong wearing samurai's.Result!
    This is a game you probably don't want your girlfriend/wife watching you play,my wife caught me 'dressing up' my killer with a fresh pair of heels and a cowboy hat!
    Her face said it all.

The gameplay is a cross between DMC and dynasty warriors and whilst button bashing is an option there is a suprisingly deep combo system,a system that is totally ignored in the manual!
    Double swords,shotguns and uzi's,what more do you want to desptch an army of the dead?

Whilst I'm sure this game is going to polarize opinion,I'm finding a welcome distraction from the po-faced killzone 2.

Which platform are you playing it on?
    I've been tempted to get the Wii version for a while and I might when I can find it for the right price.

Comment

Don't know about the game, but the movie is utter dog **** - the one redeeming feature ought to be the cute girls, but the lead is a bit of a munter who looks chronically depressed all the time.

Originally posted by analog dog View Post
      Whilst I'm sure this game is going to polarize opinion,I'm finding a welcome distraction from the po-faced killzone 2.
      I know this is the wrong thread for it, but KZ2 is po-faced now? FFS. Must be all the shotgun decapitations and wordy dialogue

Comment

Ah damn, and I was looking forward to watching the movie at some point...Though I don't like many J-movies anyway...

Comment

Working...
        X