Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter II Vinyl

Anyone seen this?

Looks quite nice, just ordered myself one (don't buy it from there though, can find it around the ?6 mark if you look around!)

Ooh very nice! Give it a spin on the 1210-MKII

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgamingfart View Post
      Ooh very nice! Give it a spin on the 1210-MKII
      I've never liked the 1210. Always looked cheapy compared to the 1200. Then again, my 1200s have seen so much action they look f*cking dead. I might have to order myself one of these...

Comment

Where can I get it for £6? HTFR?

Comment

wow... serously wish i'd been around when this thread started they seem to be all sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
            Where can I get it for ?6? HTFR?
            Well I got mine from Rubadub for ?5.50 + shipping but think it was the last one... But check your local record shop or do a quick google

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              I've never liked the 1210. Always looked cheapy compared to the 1200. Then again, my 1200s have seen so much action they look f*cking dead. I might have to order myself one of these...
              I don't think there's much between them, they're good turntables and built like the proverbial brick ****ter. So good infact, that the design has changed much since the seventies!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgamingfart View Post
                I don't think there's much between them, they're good turntables and built like the proverbial brick ****ter. So good infact, that the design has changed much since the seventies!
                Yeah, it took some thirty odd years for the Vestax PDX-2000s to finally better the original design of the SL1200/1210. Even though the PDX-2000s are a better design, I'll always prefer the feel of Technics as I grew up using them for so many years.

Comment

Working...
                X