XB360 120Gb HD - ?30 in HMV Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XB360 120Gb HD - ?30 in HMV Sale

Got a couple from HMV in Glasgow this morning and they had just been put out in the sale. Guy behind the till claimed that all branches were selling them off at this price

If anyone bought an extra one that they don't mind letting go for cost + postage + a wee thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
      If anyone bought an extra one that they don't mind letting go for cost + postage + a wee thank you.
      Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
        Ditto!
        Sorry the spare one is already spoken for!

Most branches should have them but you might need to ask at the counter

Comment

Apparently this is supposed to be from Thursday, though, so may not be in your local store yet

I wish I'd known when I was in HMV today

Comment

So HMV on Thursday it is then! Cheers for heads-up, I am in drastic need of a new drive and that is a pleasing price.

Comment

I'm going to be in the city centre on thursday so If I see any I'll grab them and give them to you guys at cost. I'll try my best...

Comment

I'll look today in Central London.

Comment

And no HMV for miles around...

Comment

Incidentally, don't forget you get HMV vouchers with McDonalds meals at the moment. Also seem to have a lot more freebies in this Monopoly. I've won a few sundaes, a big mac and best of all, a cup of porridge!

Comment

Just phoned my local and they have one in at full price ... they sold all sale stock yeaterday

Comment

Thought I'd take a look in the Ealing store today - they actually said they were £19.99 but that might just be the guy behind the till being... yes. Anyway, none in stock there but they gave me the number for the Oxford Circus store as he said they'd be able to check availability in other stores.

Phoned them, they said they've had lots of calls about it and the discount is only from tomorrow. The two stores I could think of near me (Hammersmith & Ealing) aren't due to get any it seems but they said stocks will be limited everywhere and they expect even the big C. London stores to only have about 10/11, and advised that it would be sensible to get there at opening time, and that it would certainly only be 1 per customer.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to do that, and it's probably going to be one of those 'queue from 7am' jobs

Comment

Just checked my local and the only stock they had in they sold off a week or two ago and won't be getting any more for the sale.

Comment

IME these things never work out do they, each store has a handful that are instantly gone.

Comment

Nick - i just managed to reserve one at the Stevenage branch for tomorrow, they had one more left too... Might be worth a call, seem to remember it's your neck of the woods?

Comment

Working...
                              X