Nintendo DSi ?119.77 at Additions Direct New Customers Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DSi ?119.77 at Additions Direct New Customers Only

Use code ZG754 to get ?30 off, this code is for new customers only so it won't work if you have ordered anything from them before.

DSi at Additions Direct

Works out at ?119.77 delivered.

8% Cashback as well through Quidco, which is another ?9.50 off.

An excelelnt price that is, £110 for a DSi but I think I have already brought from them in the past. Might try and get my sister to register

Comment

Thanks for that ordered. Need another one as my JPN DS Lite has a headphone socket problem.

Comment

Can we really use that code? I just read this in the terms and conditions section:

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

(i) you are entitled to use the code;
        (ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
        (iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
          Can we really use that code? I just read this in the terms and conditions section:
          My order went through fine with the code accepted, wouldn't try and use the code if you have ordered something from them before though.

Comment

If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used.
            You'll probably be OK, but it's worth noting that this group of companies has a history of enforcing this.

Comment

Well I signed up for this - the discount was accepted but that does not register on the account page...

Hmm. Will wait and see tomorrow if it worked.

Comment

My order looks like it has been despatched.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, mine has been despatched as well.

Comment

When did you guys order? I am worried that it is still going to be £150 as that is what it says on the "Value of Product" section...

Edit: hmm.. They wouldn't ship to my work for a first order so they cancelled it.

Rang up and got it re ordered but with an expected delay till 6 April AND in case you didn't know, they charge you the full amount and then reimburse you £30.
                    Last edited by ItsThere; 30-03-2009, 13:25.

Comment

damn your eyes!!...

wasn't planning on getting a DSi.. but seeing as my son has come of age and has promptly taken the mantle using my original Phat DS... my daughter handed it down to him and she has now taken my DS lite after much badgering, it would seen rude not to take advantage of this offer!

just ordered all gone through, showed the -?30 at checkout and total value as ?119 as stated.. plus quidco...everyones happy!

estimated delivery 6th April though

Comment

It says that on mine. But it says its already been dispatched, whether that is from their supplier or what.
                        I think its not out till the 3rd, its only like 3 days.

Comment

Same for me, dispatched for delivery on the 6th April. Don't really mind waiting a couple of days though considering how cheap it was.

Comment

how long did it take to goto order despatched?

Comment

Ordered mine late Saturday and it showed as order despatched on Monday. It must be from their supplier.

Comment

Working...
                              X