Complete PAL SNES Collection !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete PAL SNES Collection !!!

I have decided to go for a complete PAL SNES collection!!!

All games must be boxed complete with instructions and in at least 7/10 condition!

I HAVE Aquired over 150 games since I stared this thread!

GAMES OWNED - 434
    GAMES NEEDED TO COMPLETE COLLECTION - 128

**********Here is a list of the games I still need**********

90 Minutes European Prime Goal
    Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
    ACME Animation Factory
    Adventures of Dr. Franken, The
    Adventures of Mighty Max, The
    Aero the Acro-Bat
    Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (Box + Instructions)
    Alien vs. Predator
    Ardy Lightfoot
    BASS Masters Classic: Pro Edition
    Beethoven: The Ultimate Canine Caper!
    Big Sky Trooper
    Blues Brothers, The
    Boogerman
    Brawl Brothers: Rival Turf! 2 (Instructions)
    Breath of Fire II
    Bubsy II
    Captain America and the Avengers
    Champions World Class Soccer endorsed by PSG
    Claymates
    Congo's Caper
    Daze before Christmas
    Demolition Man
    Demon's Crest
    Dennis
    Dino City
    Dirt Trax FX
    Dracula (Bram Stoker's)
    Dragon Ball Z: Ultime Menace (Instructions)
    Eric Cantona Football Challenge
    ESPN Baseball Tonight
    Family Dog
    Fever Pitch Soccer
    FIFA '97
    Fighting Spirit
    Flintstones, The
    Garry Kitchen's Super Battletank
    Harley's Humongous Adventures
    Hook
    Hungry Dinosaurs
    Hunt for Red October, The
    Hyper V-Ball
    International Sensible Soccer: World Champions Limited Edition
    Jack Nicklaus Golf
    Joe & Mac 3
    K.H. Rummenigge's Player Manager
    Lagoon
    Lamborghini American Challenge
    Lawnmower Man, The
    Lethal Weapon
    Looney Tunes Basketball
    Marko's Magic Football
    Mechwarrior
    Mega Man 7
    Mega Man X3
    Might and Magic II
    Mohawk & Headphone Jack
    NBA Give 'n Go
    NBA Hang Time
    NHL '95
    NHL '97
    NHL Hockey '94
    Operation Starfish
    Operation: Logic Bomb
    Oscar
    Phantom 2040
    Pirates of Dark Water, The
    Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday
    Power Drive
    PowerMonger
    Race Drivin'
    Radical Rex
    Rise of the Robots
    Run Saber
    Smurfs, The: Travel the World
    Sonic Blast Man
    Soul Blazer
    Space Invaders
    Spanky's Quest
    Spawn
    Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge
    Super Battletank 2
    Super Chase H.Q.
    Super Strike Eagle
    Super Strike Gunner
    Super Widget
    Test Drive II: The Duel
    Time Trax (Box + Instructions)
    Timecop
    Timeslip
    Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games (Disney's)
    TKO Super Championship Boxing
    Top Gear 3000
    Troddlers (Instructions)
    Troy Aikman NFL Football
    True Lies
    Turn & Burn: No Fly Zone
    Ultraman
    Utopia: The Creation of a Nation
    Val d'Isere Championship
    WarpSpeed
    Waterworld
    Wayne's World
    Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
    Whirlo
    Wing Commander
    Winter Olympics: Lillehammer '94
    World League Basketball
    World Masters Golf
    WWF Royal Rumble
    WWF Super Wrestlemania
    WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (Instructions)
    X Zone
    Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 05-07-2009, 13:33. Reason: Updated list of games I own and need

The link does not work

I only have 60 or so complete PAL SNES games, but I know which games are going to be the hardest to find.

Space Invaders, Alien Vs Predator, Harvest Moon, Super Chase H.Q, Lufia which are all exclusive to Australia (english versions anyway)

Then you have variants like Puzzle Bobble (english) Soul Blazer (english) Final Fight 2 (english) Are you going to get the non english ones of those as well?

THEN you have spanish games like Whirlo, Cool World and Syvillion (spelling?)

Then you have just hard to find games in general, like Captain Commando, Aero the Acrobat 2, the DBZ titles etc.

What games do you have in your collection right now anyway?
    Last edited by Blast Hardbody; 10-04-2009, 01:03.

Comment

I have decided to go for a complete PAL SNES collection!!!
      Good luck to you , it'll take you years and plenty of £££££ if you want them in 7/10 condition,and I should know

Have you seen that Captain Commando on the bay at the min, £175 in 7/10 condition (mind you I would say it's far less but then I'm far pickier !) so times that by x amount for the remaining rare games you may want and well.........good luck anyway and you never know I may be able to help

Comment

I have seen complete Captain Commando's go for 100 EURO.

A loose cart just sold in a SNES lot on Ebay Australia for $140 AUD. Cheap.

Comment

I have seen complete Captain Commando's go for 100 EURO.

A loose cart just sold in a SNES lot on Ebay Australia for $140 AUD. Cheap.
          You have the entire AU market to yourself looking at your purchases recently

Comment

Ill race you, im going for a cart only SNES collection.
            it will be kind of an unfair race obviously as youll be waiting ages for certain CIB games!

But I wish you luck

Another thing holding me back from collecting CIB is the lack of care sellers have. I just recieved a boxed copy of the Brainies yesterday. It came in an A3 jiffy bag and nothing else. Needless to say that box was pancaked.

As Blast said, there as some pretty hard ones to get hold of. Im currently trying to get a cart only english Soul Blazer and the only region that exists in is Sweden. Be warned, I was had by this...

The non english speaking one has a yellow and white label. The English one is fully branded up like the American one. Unfortunately for me, I saw a Soul Blazer for sale in Sweden and instantly presumed it was an English one. Then a few days later another came up for sale looking completely different, with a higher price tag.... The penny dropped! Grrrrr

I think there is one game missing from the list too, however I need to confirm it exists myself. So until then my lips are sealed

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
              Good luck to you , it'll take you years and plenty of £££££ if you want them in 7/10 condition,and I should know

Have you seen that Captain Commando on the bay at the min, £175 in 7/10 condition (mind you I would say it's far less but then I'm far pickier !) so times that by x amount for the remaining rare games you may want and well.........good luck anyway and you never know I may be able to help
              I sold that Captain Commando to that seller the other day for £50 + some games + game box protectors!!! Funny thinfg is that I ony paid £15 for it! lol

I have one in better condition that's why I sold that one and like you said it is less than 7/10 !!!
              I doubt he will get near that price for it.

Blast Hardbody - Yes I know it will be hard to get those games in English, I have a brand new German Puzzle Bobble. As for an English Final Fight 2 - I am 99% sure there is not one, I have only seen the German Yellow Boxed box (which I have) and a Black Boxed one which I think was in French and from Belguim.
              I think I have most of the Rare games, It's mostly the TAT that I need
              I have a word document with the list of games that I have but I don't know how to put it on this thread???

Cauterize - The Race is on mate and BTW you beat me by about 3 seconds in buying that boxed complete the Brainies! Grrr
              When I buy complete games I always get the sender to package them very well usually in a box to prevent then getting squashed.
              Last edited by yesteryeargames; 10-04-2009, 11:50.

Comment

God speed my friend! I'd like a complete collection of something, but I'm not sure of what. I guess there's too much crap as well that I wouldn't even think of playing.

Comment

God speed my friend! I'd like a complete collection of something, but I'm not sure of what.
                  I'm collecting women ! Only one more for the set ! Blimming expensive though

Comment

Well since more of the PAL SNES people are posting in this thread, I might as well ask

I am looking for a bunch of mostly loose SNES carts to replace the carts I sold a little while back.

Anyone got any extra ones?

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                      God speed my friend! I'd like a complete collection of something, but I'm not sure of what. I guess there's too much crap as well that I wouldn't even think of playing.
                      How about a complete AES collection? Or a Jp MD collection including Tetris? Shouldn't be too tough

Comment

Thanks for the Supportive messages

I want to put a list of SNES games I have and need on this thread but I have the list colour coded showing the games I have, Need, Need better Condition etc..

How can I put the list up and still keep the colour?

Please advise someone.

Comment

I would work from this list - http://www.students.uni-marburg.de/%7EBaart/snes/pdf/snes.pdf

It's done by the same guy as the earlier list but the previous list seems to be missing at least one game (It's definitely missing X-Zone; I can't be bothered to check lists).

Comment

Good luck with the set I've been collecting for years now and am still no where near finished.

7/10 condition collection is going to be very tricky to get as it's bad enough getting boxed copies. One thing to keep an eye out for is a large number of games at least about 100 titles came with maps/posters or other extras.

Trying to get a whole of them for some games is a nightmare, Seaquest DSV and Spiderman posters anyone?

I would love to see a picture of every PAL snes game together in one shot and who ever manages to do it deserves a pat on the back.

That list isn't 100% correct just so you know, but there is someone I might know who may now have a full list / very complete list of games.
                            Last edited by S3M; 12-04-2009, 14:46.

Comment

Working...
                            X